Story SOTQ(July,August,September 2010), Re-Evaluation! (MODIFIED)

Who deserves SOTQ for July, Aug and Sep 2010?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
The panel consisted of four members if I'm right. And, I've never discouraged anyone. His story needs a large improvement really to be in there. And, you noticed the random people voting? thegreatkhan, Waqak, etc. whom I've never seen in here.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah, there was 4 members. I was one of them but I only had put the ratings in cause I was busy.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Well, I have been investigating on the votes casted during SOTQ contest silently. It's very disappointing to say that Gorro has advertised his story to some members for the SOTQ contest. Very disappointing indeed from a writer/reader point of view.

As a result, I am subtracting 10 points from his evaluation. He has lost his PM rights. Also, wanted to take away his story's participation in next 3 SOTMs, but considering the thing that this writer is a beginner, we are giving another chance for him to learn and improve.

Final Results ( After this adjustment )
This sums up to ( with votes ),

Aditya - 41
Hedger - 39
Chewie - 38
Gorro - 33

General Message to Writers,

1. If story has a good base i.e. storyline, it doesn't require any advertisement.
  2. These contests are just for fun, and hence it should not be taken so seriously. These tag titles are not going to get appended next to your name like your educational qualification in real life. Some members need to realize this.
  3. As a writer, we should just focus on two things - self satisfaction for the efforts we put in, & the general satisfaction when the readers like it. I am sure that first one will automatically lead to the second.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That is good. Shame on Gorro.

Congratulations Aditya! :)

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
That is really shame on Gorro. Advertising to vote for a story is really sad :facepalm

Aditya deserved this :yes :thumbs

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
It is very shameful to do that in this competition which shouldn't be taken seriously. Congrats Aditya on the win.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
SOTQ title and Vcash has been given to Aditya. ;) Like I always say, " The Readers " add great strength to any story writer. Thank you everyone for the participation in SOTQ.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks to all the members who voted for my story. I certainly have few points to improve on. I appreciate User2010's comments. I'll surely take his comments into consideration and improve my story. :)

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
I think Surrender Sir has given to much vcash looking at the new vcash situation to Surrender as well as User :p

They both are the richest member now with money in 6 digits :p

Not a problem though, but League Of The Month was given reduced prize

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Yes, VCash was awarded based on the current rules. I thought it's alright because stories involve hell a lot of efforts to write and present it. Anyways, I will take it up with admins and discuss this. Will let you all know on the updated Vcash if any.

But, definitely, 2500 Vcash is going to be too less considering the story efforts. Let me see what we can implement. Thank you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread