AtStumps Utility

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Just found this tool so thought I'd give it a plug. Takes a while to get it all setup but once done it's quite useful. It can show you batting and bowling graphs of your players for any pitch, order, settings etc. Whole lot of other features in there to cover your stats needs.

You can get it here http://atstumps.arknera.co.za/2008/10/05/Version035.aspx

The key things to get it working
IE :
To get going, you need to import your pavilion page first. This is done by opening the pavilion page in Battrick.
Right click on the page and select view source. In the new Source page right click and select the option "select all".
Right click again and select the option "copy". Open AtStumps and select the menu option Import Pavilion. A new page will open.
On this page press the Paste button, and then press OK. This will now import the pavilion page. You can now go about importing
your squad and nets and matches in the same manner.

IE : alternative option (Copy from IE)

In the Import Form in AtStumps, change the dropdown button to "Copy From IE". Then click the button and the data will be copied to
the import form. Should you have more than one tab open in IE with battrick data, a list will be displayed asking you to select the
data that you wish to copy to the Import Form.

After that it's good luck to you for importing your matches, it'll take a while. If you have any troubles post in here and I'll help out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tarzan

Chairman of Selectors
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Profile Flag
India
It is very useful... I have used it my last whole season and very interesting...

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can someone put this tool in BT links?

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Shame my WinZip trial has expired because this could of been handy.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
It's already in there.
LH you don't need win zip to unzip things if you are on windows XP or above. They have a built in extracting tool.

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
I have a built in extracting tool???? Wow.. lol

Although knowing Vista it would take 7-9 hours to work and then wouldnt extract the right file

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Downloaded the winrar program and am know using AtStumps. Brilliant program, obsessed with it already ;)

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Downloaded the winrar program and am know using AtStumps. Brilliant program, obsessed with it already ;)

Its a great tracking tool :) btw have you imported all things ? I am confused with few of them :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread