Australia and Pakistan in UAE

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I disagree with it. I think it does not make sense.

aussie_ben91

School Cricketer
Well I was putting all the emphasis on the 3-2 part. There is no way Pakistan can win 4-1 or 5-0. Also, I usually support West Indies, when they're playing Pakistan, anyways you got the point Sir.
Oh my gawd, it's WORLD CHAMPIONS.

To bad Pakistan got flogged in the 1999 World Cup, eh?

deerkick

Club Cricketer
Australia is just unlucky IMO. The best stable players are a bit out of form and good players injured, seemingly all at the same time!

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Australia is saying that they're going to train against spin in the net. But they've got one day rest, so I don't think their batting will change dramatically in one day.

Clarke says Australia not in a spin
Cricinfo staff
April 22, 2009
Cricinfo - Clarke says Australia not in a spin

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Logically aren't the guys who "can" score the ones actually "do"? yeah not allways but still. Don't make sense to me.
There's a big difference between potential and an actual feat. Ponting has 26 ODI hundreds, but none have come in the last three seasons. In fact only two players have scored hundreds for Australia in that time.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Oh my gawd, it's WORLD CHAMPIONS.

To bad Pakistan got flogged in the 1999 World Cup, eh?

Do not compare me with World Champions n00b. okey.

I actually hate English and Aussie cricket team, and i don't suck on them. (although Ashes is fun to watch, don't support anyone when watching).

PS. The reason why I don't "show" my "support" to Pakistan Cricket is because I hate the PCB which runs the cricket in Pakistan.

I hope you wake up from wrong side of the bed tomorrow.

Last edited:

yakuza003

Club Cricketer
To all aussies you guys are lucky imran nazir, abdur razzaq and inzamam ul haq are not playing in this series, some of these player are out because of ICL and one is retired recently, if they were in current Pakistan line up, they probably spashed your bowlers out of the park. you would probably has to face more embarrassment then now.

ali_ed2001

Club Cricketer
To all aussies you guys are lucky imran nazir, abdur razzaq and inzamam ul haq are not playing in this series, some of these player are out because of ICL and one is retired recently, if they were in current Pakistan line up, they probably spashed your bowlers out of the park. you would probably has to face more embarrassment then now.

Think before you speak ..Inzamam retired a year ago. Aussies can say the same thing, that Pakistan should thank themselves that Gilchrist, Hayden, Ponting, Lee, Johnson are not playing..imagine what they would do to our bowlers.

Just be happy that we gave them a good fight and won the first match.

Last edited:

piriyanth

International Cricketer

You guys are lucky that we're not playing with Gilly, Hayden, Hussey etc otherwise we would've smashed your team into pieces.

Gunner786

Panel of Selectors
You guys are lucky that we're not playing with Gilly, Hayden, Hussey etc otherwise we would've smashed your team into pieces.
errr..hayden and gilchrist are retired.
you have a point with ponting,hussey and lee but thats just 3 players.
that would be like pakistani's saying if only we had wasim akram or waqar younis playing.

if both teams were full strength then pakistan would just edge it if they had yousuf,razzaq,nazir and rana naved available.
i dont think many teams would beat this team considering the icl wasnt in existence today,

Butt
Nazir
Younis
Yousuf
Malik
Razzaq
Afridi
Akmal
Naved
Akhtar
Gul

ali_ed2001

Club Cricketer
Nazir is not as good as you're making it sound. He's a hit and miss player like Afridi..and performing against ICL bowlers doesn't make him that good.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Interesting Bollinger making his debut looks to have gone alright. Laughlin gets a wicket with his first ball very poor shot by Khan.

Users who are viewing this thread