Votes: 4 4.6%
  • SA test, SA odi series

Votes: 18 20.7%

• Total voters

Sman-21

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I agree with it.
As soon as he got his century he was struggling te defend anything.
Yesterday and today before his century he was blocking all those deliveries perfectly.
Just a slight lapse in concentration.

Martyn only seems to perform when hes under pressure of losing his spot.
The other person i feel who is worried about himself more than the team is Katich.
Always wants to hang around and boost his stats instead of looking at the bigger picture and taking some risks to get the run rate up or let someone else come in to get the scoreboard ticking.

Turbo

School Cricketer
Paelleon said:
I stopped posting on this forum because I was tired of reading posts that belittle other teams. I've always felt that cricket is the one sport where the hatred that flows so freely elsewhere has no place. I would never think of slating a team as I've read almost every person here do.

Oh, and if you ask me who won this game for Aus - it was the pair of Bucknor and Hill, no one else.

You would never slate another team but have no problem slating the umpires.

tsyrmas

Club Cricketer
Sman-21 said:
I agree with it.
As soon as he got his century he was struggling te defend anything.
Yesterday and today before his century he was blocking all those deliveries perfectly.
Just a slight lapse in concentration.

Martyn only seems to perform when hes under pressure of losing his spot.
The other person i feel who is worried about himself more than the team is Katich.
Always wants to hang around and boost his stats instead of looking at the bigger picture and taking some risks to get the run rate up or let someone else come in to get the scoreboard ticking.

there was an article not long ago from Steve Waugh saying Trevor Hohn's biggest mistake was dropping Katich when he was inform, and it will take him a while to get his confidence back. lately he has been somewhat quicker then 'usual', so i feel his confidence is slowly coming back. if he gets dropped again after being in pretty good touch, then that may just kill hos confidence for good. i feel safe to assure everyone, considering i followed Katich since he was playing 1st class cricket for WA all those years ago, that he can be a brilliant player for Australia, particuarly in Test cricket, where he is more suited. check out Steve WAugh's last test.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Don't get jealous just because he's the original Gilly Fan. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread