Pakistan in South Africa

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Dare said:
heh Asif included for the last match, i dont know whats more important for them. Wining this match or Asif being healthy for the WC.

EDIT: and what else is new. Pakistan opener fail again, Younis has basicly opened all the innings for Pakistan in this tour. somthing really needs to be done about the opening problem.

It is hard for the openers with Pollock bowling so well, middle order have an easier job against Hall, Smith, Langeveldt and Kemp.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Drew is right. Pakistan aren't the only team who's openers struggle against Pollock. He's the best ODI bowler in the world by a mile.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Ok Shaun this is getting a bit too much now :p.

5-fer Pollock now, hes running riot.

Last edited:

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Amazing from Pollock; And to think that a few months ago people were suggesting that he be dropped from the side.

Regardless of how amazing Pollock's performance is, a more amazing achievment today is that Kamran Akmal is into double-figures.

Helpman

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well I better not say how well Pollock has performed cause then I'll be accused of bragging again.

Sureshot

Executive member
evertonfan said:
Amazing from Pollock; And to think that a few months ago people were suggesting that he be dropped from the side.

Regardless of how amazing Pollock's performance is, a more amazing achievment today is that Kamran Akmal is into double-figures.

25 wickets in his last 15 ODIs with an eco rate of under 3 apparently (listening to the commentary).

What a time to find form.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
time for Asif to ahow what he's learnt at Leicestershire and bowl the saffas out ;)

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
No WR score this time round huh? ;)
Pollock looks in great form and he'll be a good platform for the other bowlers to work from in the WC.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Geeze luise, Pollock! :eek:
What a magical performance! 5-22, and i was thinking Zak's 5-42 was good :eek:
I'm thinking that Saf will take the cup this time, and knock Australia out of the throne.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
evertonfan said:

To be fair it was from the test side that people wanted Pollock dropped, and considering he averages around 40 with the ball in tests recently it's slightly understandable. Odis he's been awesome for... well... for ever. That's not even including the fact he can hit quick 50's!

Users who are viewing this thread