England in South Africa

what will be the possible outcome of Test series?

• South Africa wins 5-0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Africa wins 4-0, 4-1

• South Africa wins 2-0,3-0,3-1

• South Africa wins 1-0,2-1,3-2

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Drawn 0-0,1-1,2-2

• England wins 1-0,2-1,3-2

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • England wins 2-0,3-0,3-1

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • England wins 4-0, 4-1

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • England wins 5-0

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nik

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
well, actually, harmi wos only gud against windies, but he only won his wickets by bowling aggressively! (ie. just bouncers etc.)

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
There's nothing wrong with bowling aggresively if you can do it fast and out it consistently in the right place. Harmison's problem against SA was that his direction was wayward and no amount of aggression is going to help that. He also bowled well against NZ though, and against the Aussies in the Champions Trophy. He's had a bad tour but still has a lot of talent which he'll need fulfil 100% if we are to beat the Aussies.

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
Well, mentioning wayward reminds me of a young Nantie Hayward when he first made his debut on the international scene, he was quick, but he bowled wides and lots of them

Gibbsrules

Club Cricketer
Well a trully entertaining tour comes to an end.Well done to both sides,who showed brilliance from time to time.England took the tests,and well done to them,but SA took the ODI series,well done boys!!I think this will help us in test results as well and I think that we can still improve vastly in the test arena.

So its all eyes on the ashes next.I haven't figured out who to support,but in the ODI's it will be England because of Strauss and Pietersen.

And for SA,the Zims come here and then were off to the windies.After that we take on the Aussies,I can't wait!!!

Users who are viewing this thread