Votes: 40 46.0%
  • SA test, Aus odi series

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • SA test, SA odi series

Votes: 18 20.7%

• Total voters

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Definitely good for SA in some ways. You'd much rather have a Boucher or Kemp at the crease in these circumstances.

94 run partnership of which Gibbs contributed 80!!!
Kallis to the crease - bad news for SA...

Indiangod

International Coach
South africa going great, While I thought it was going to be a easy win for the aussies.
South africa has got evrey possibility of a chance to win the final odi, Gibbs is likely to get past 200, Sa have still got batsmen to come, going to be intresting from now on.

groobz

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Amazing chase this,, no idea why they're sending Kallis in. Can someone who's watching the game tell me if the last powerplay is finished?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Poor Ricky Ponting. No-ones even going to remember his innings now and an hour ago they were calling it the best they'd ever seen!

Sman-21

Club Cricketer
Silly silly stuff from Gibbs but fantastic innings

he had 2 6's off the over already but continued to slog and got out(symonds bowling)
They need less than 8 an over no need for it. this is a batsmens paradise 8 an over is looking pretty easy

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Gibbs is out.

Fantastic innings. But he needed to stay till the 40th over.

South Africa need 136 runs in 109 balls.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
I don't blame Gibbs for it, he was just playing like he has all day. Boucher and Kallis can now take 1's and 2's and finish off the game if they stay in.

groobz

Club Cricketer
Aussies have the upperhand, rrr up to nearly 8, with lee and bracken with a heap of overs left to bowl. If SA can smash it around for another 5overs without wicket loss, i'll give them the edge though.

aldersley

Club Cricketer
Australia just getting back on top. THey dont seem as nervouse now as they did with gibbs. A couple of good saves in the field aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread