Australia tour of India (Feb '17/Mar '17)

But he had done his job. Coming at 140/4 and scoring century at the difficult situation is more than enough..

The overconfidence was more on our (fans) side Rehan. The team never boasted about anything pre series.

Yup, I agree I am just refering the overall situation, On paper, On conditions, Media and fans. A huge notion was already made around the World that this would be an easy series for India. Australia took it as a challenge and proved so far.

Yup, I agree I am just refering the overall situation, On paper, On conditions, Media and fans. A huge notion was already made around the World that this would be an easy series for India. Australia took it as a challenge and proved so far.

Australian never bats so good in India but I think IPL gave them good confidence even if test match different format unless you are David Warner 117 @23 vs Smith's 314@ 78 (on going series) with 6 century out of 7 test vs india.Ashwin
Looks toothless bowler,india should includes kuldeep for Ranchi but its too late.

India only doing good on popular wickets than unknown pitches.
Great at Chennai, Delhi, Ahmedabad,mumbai,banglore etc.

As things stand, the game is firmly in the balance. If India roll out Australia for below 450, the game will be theirs. The pitch is showing signs of opening up but is still extremely batsman-friendly.

Poor batting by ASH,SAHA, KOHLI no wonder why India includes Nair instead extra bowler
"'Think TANK OF INDIA, KK''knows India will be loose this series 3/1 or 2/1

As things stand, the game is firmly in the balance. If India roll out Australia for below 450, the game will be theirs. The pitch is showing signs of opening up but is still extremely batsman-friendly.

India has to bats last vs haze and Lyon.[DOUBLEPOST=1489733294][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ashwin :')

He is not same, since his injury to his bowling finger during last test vs England
He bowls some 45/50 over for first wicket (average) except Banglore.

Love the way how Serenly Smith is batting in this innings ,looks focused and keen to a get a big one without throwing his wicket away was batting on 90s for almost an hour yesterday but calmly reached the milestone.

Smith has to gradually up the ante now. By playing too slowly, he's increasing the chances of a draw.

Rahane has captained quite well to be honest, he has used Jadeja and Ashwin in a very interesting manner. Jadeja is the more attacking bowler now while Ashwin is being used in a more defensive manner.

C7CMdvRU8AEdWnQ.jpg

Blimey, this is absolutely ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread