Australian Domestic Cricket

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
To me it seems like the pitch would be completely different to any other ground, don't even know what to expect from it. Worth going to the Victoria match as well if it plays well. And it'll probably be pretty hard to recognise someone out of a stadium that big. Lol. I'm pretty sure if Warner was playing, a lot more people would show up.

Haha yeah just saying :p

Like I have said Warner is a big part to our success, as his opening partnership with Hughes is vital. I'm not sure how many people will show up for this. Tassie are last, we have no Warner and a team full of underachievers apart from a few. That might be a bit harsh, because most are still developing but it's true imo.

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
It's a good chance to see where they're at without Warner. Hughes will probably have to play a big game but I still think they can do it. Bowling line-up will probably lack quite a bit without Bracken.

Would be nice to get some of the International players back in for the game.

formula1man

International Cricketer
Im going to the Warriors Bulls game on Thursday. A shame there will be no Marsh, but do you think they'll bring Pomers back (lol, you get it?), seriously will Pomersbach replace Marsh do you think?

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Tassie back in the comp! Great bowling by our spinners. Not so much for Divin:p

IloveGilly

As I expected, a 10,000 people crowd. I thought the ANZ pitch would be a shocker but it was actually looked and played better than the one at the SCG. Boundaries were much smaller but unfortunately there wasn't anyone to continue the run chase. Tasmania had some brilliant strokeplay from the top 3. Smith and Henrique blew the game open with their expensive over and no one could strike.

Funny moment where Bollinger was, after a wicket was taken, the first to walk back to his spot and a kid wanted his autograph and he said no, then after everyone starts walking back to their spots and the batsman is almost set he goes up and signs really quickly. He didn't even get back into position when the bowler was running in. Next thing you know the ball is in the air and he's still trying to get back to his spot and it basically drops in front of him as he tries to take it.

So off-put to go to the Victorian one now, NSW don't have a lot of big hitters when it comes down to that crucial stage or just to fire. Warner and Hughes were really missed.

formula1man

International Cricketer
Does anyone know when the WA Vs QLD KFC Big bash game starts? coz on cricinfo it says 5.15, on my tickets it says 6.15 and on sportal it says 7.15. Should i go by what the tickets say?

IloveGilly

Does anyone know when the WA Vs QLD KFC Big bash game starts? coz on cricinfo it says 5.15, on my tickets it says 6.15 and on sportal it says 7.15. Should i go by what the tickets say?

Generally it would be around 7pm. Probably should stick with the ticket.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Dissapointing performance from NSW last night. Tasmaina really took it to the Blues bowlers. Lockyear and Birt smashed it round beautifully. After Henriques got out NSW didn't really look like winning.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Must say Krejza is bowling dam well in the T20, seems to have pretty good control seeing how hes only going at about 6 an over. Might be time for a recall to the test side.

Surely NSW have a big hitter in grade cricket that could be promoted.

Big Man

Club Cricketer
Must say Krejza is bowling dam well in the T20, seems to have pretty good control seeing how hes only going at about 6 an over. Might be time for a recall to the test side.

Its teaching him to bowl a little less attacking. Its very good.

langerrox

International Coach

game starts at 6.15

may head down if time allows

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Gutted and Hughes is out with a rib injury it seems. I was hoping to see Warner tonight, tomorrow will have to do. Henriques better be opening the batting, I need someone to entertain me.

Users who are viewing this thread