Australian Recruitment

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Who are the players in the Australian Domestic system that are possible future internationals?

The Starcs, Hazlewoods and Gilmours?

P

pcfan123

Khwaja from what I hear, very interested in seeing him play, only video I have seen of him is when he was bowled by that magic ball from Kreja

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
I meant people who don't get a lot of coverage :p

I don't love Steven Smith (that much), I just reckon we'd be better off with him than Hauritz in the long run.

Even Jon Holland or Cullen Bailey would go alright.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Khwaja from what I hear, very interested in seeing him play, only video I have seen of him is when he was bowled by that magic ball from Kreja

Try these:
Cricket Australia | Interstate | FRC - RTA SpeedBlitz Blues vs Queensland, 9/12/09, NSW Innings
Cricket Australia | Interstate | Weet-Bix Sheffield Shield - RTA SpeedBlitz Blues vs Queensland, Day Two
Cricket Australia | Interstate | Weet-Bix Sheffield Shield - RTA SpeedBlitz Blues vs Queensland, Day One

Outside of the ones mentioned: Mitch Marsh, Nicolas Maddinson, Michael Hill, John Hastings, James Faulkner, Matthew Wade, Cam Boyce, Josh Mangan, Luke Doran, Cullen Bailey

Last 4 are spinners so who knows how they will go, but outside of Smith they are the best of the youngsters.

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Josh Mangan and Luke Doran are pretty good, first heard of em from ICC.

James Faulker's a good all rounder. And Matthew Wade is gun of course.

Squad: Mitchell Marsh (WA/capt), Timothy Armstrong (NSW), Tom Beaton (WA), Nicholas Buchanan (Qld), Jackson Coleman (Vic), Luke Doran (NSW), Benjamin Dougall (SA), Jason Floros (Qld), Josh Hazelwood (NSW), Alexander Keath (Vic), Nicolas Maddinson (NSW), Alister McDermott (Qld), Kane Richardson (SA), Thomas Triffitt (Tas), Adam Zampa (NSW).

Our U-19 WC squad. Some pretty famous names there, Buchanan and McDermott, son of Craig McDermott. A few future guns there.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
McDermott has looked good so far, could definitely make it. Which reminds me of the bowlers I've missed. Peter George, Scott Walter, Ben Cutting all have done well this season and could well make it. And Tom Cooper who I've always seen as a good replacement for Ponting.

Robelinda

International Coach
Wade, Hastings, Khwaja, M Marsh, Starc. Ive seen enough of Khwaja to know that he would be a really good test batsman. Nice technique, plays spin really well, doesnt have a jumpy technique against the short ball. Scoring runs, is young, wish he was from QLD though!

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah three quicks I was going to mention. George and Cutting have already put in the big performances, an eight for and a six for respectively.

McDermott was really good against the Windies, picked up three I think?

Gazza_11 added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

Scoring runs, is young, wish he was from QLD though!

???

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
His pull and hook shot is up there with Ponting as the best in the business. Agree with the technique and his temperament is top notch, just scored back to back 100s and is the only one to score back to back double 100 in 2nd 11 I believe it was. I'm sure Qld will find one of our youngsters heading their way like Cowan and Cooper have done :p

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Cowan and Cooper went to Tassie and SA?

Cowan might have missed the boat with all these youngsters coming through. Hope not.

Robelinda

International Coach
Yeah three quicks I was going to mention. George and Cutting have already put in the big performances, an eight for and a six for respectively.

McDermott was really good against the Windies, picked up three I think?

Gazza_11 added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

???

As opposed to yet another bolt from the BLUE. Ok, maybe i'd be happy if he was a Vic.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I dont have much knowledge of the upcoming Aussies, but I guess Khwaja is a rare talent.
He can surely go miles ahead. :)

Users who are viewing this thread