Australian Team international cricket 2010

hughhoughton

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey Guys,

I was wondering if on international cricket 2010 if they have updated the roster to include people like mitchell starc and ryan harris. if they have i was wondering if one of you guys could post the bowling and batting stats of the whole australian squad in the game? :)

thanks guys

Watson33

Club Cricketer
I think the developers of this game gave up the ghost on IC2010 a while ago! I highly doubt they will update the squads. My best advice would be to get a cheap second hand copy of this game if you have not already brought it and wait for 2011, 'cause with the WC and T20 WC coming up, they may put a little extra into the game in order to revel in the games popularity around that time. Don't get me wrong IC2010 is a great game, but not worth over ?20 now.

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
I think the developers of this game gave up the ghost on IC2010 a while ago! I highly doubt they will update the squads. My best advice would be to get a cheap second hand copy of this game if you have not already brought it and wait for 2011, 'cause with the WC and T20 WC coming up, they may put a little extra into the game in order to revel in the games popularity around that time. Don't get me wrong IC2010 is a great game, but not worth over ?20 now.

lol, i would tend to agree. But ive just played BLIC07 and that makes IC2010 look like a game for gods!! I cant believe how terrible the batting and bowling is on 07!!

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
God guys what happened to the world cup game from codemasters, i hope its coming but with the world cup just a month away i dont thing so. Maybe the next time the ashes is on in england but i think thats not till 2012.:noway:eek:

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
God guys what happened to the world cup game from codemasters, i hope its coming but with the world cup just a month away i dont thing so. Maybe the next time the ashes is on in england but i think thats not till 2012.:noway:eek:

2013!! :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread