Australian Tour of India, October 2010/11

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Can't fault North's knock, now we can only hope he doesn't screw us over by failing in the next 4 test before again making a 100 to save his ass because if he does the selectors need to step up and say enough is enough in particular if we end up losing the Ashes.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have a game sometimes next week. Mark, please say those magic words for me.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Good to see the Indo-Anglo conspiracy of keeping North in the Australian team is paying off. Expect no runs in the ashes now he's had his turn here.

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
Go Marcus - I always had faith in you...:sarcasm

And what the hell are we doing still batting? We should have declared half hour before tea and got this show on the road. If it's going to possibly rain on days 4 and 5 how on earth are we going to bowl out India twice in less than 2 days??

angryangy

ICC Chairman
It's worth keeping in mind, but I wouldn't play for rain. For the moment, giving India as little as possible of the good batting conditions was a handy enough ploy.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Who's the prat with Sunil that doesn't understand sponsorship? Made himself sound like a real pillock then.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
James Pattinson has been ruled out through injury, John Hastings is his replacement. I thought the selectors didn't rate him as he never got picked for higher honours until now.

Users who are viewing this thread