Bangladesh in England

What will be outcome of the Test series?

• Bangladesh wins 1-0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bangladesh wins 2-0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
wow great play bangladesh.. i am so confused they dont use tv replays on lbw and caught behind decisions.. stupidity i think.... it changed the hole match man...

Rangeela

International Coach
2nd Test Result

Bangladesh 1st Inning 104 (Harmison 5/38)
England 1st Inning 447/3 declare (Bell 162*, Trescothick 151)
Bangladesh 2nd Inning 316 (Hoggard 5/73)

Result: England won by an innings and 27 runs

Man of the Match: MJ Hoggard
Players of the Series: Javed Omar and ME Trescothick

Series: England wins the 2-Test series 2-0

gold639

International Coach
Great innings by Bell,he's given the selectors something to think about!

Shevchenko

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Happy with Bangladesh second INNS

When Bangladesh arrived in England to start the first, we all knew that they will come out second best. Poor shot selections and poor fielding was the key to their loss, in the second test, second INNS, they started to find their feet on English soil, remember this is their first ever series on English soil. Even with gutsy performances as individuals, Bangladesh still failed to take one of the two test matches beyond the third day, a great accoplishment for the team. If Bangladesh are to become a good test side, they will have to better out, work as a unit, maybe the signing of a good coach, but I doubt someone will sign such a contract as Bangladesh arent the richest Nation in the world

I cant wait for the Ashes, All though im a South African supporter, the Ashes is good cricket, the ODI before the Ashes, I think will play mind games when they go into the series of the Ashes, if England or Australia can win their matches in the ODI'S over each other than they would carry a huge psychological advantage over their oppenent.

Harmison what in heavens name are they still making with him?, He had one good season against the West Indies, he struggled against SA and now did not perform that great against Bangladesh. I hope he does get right into the Ashes, what a waist of time he would be, if he plays like he did in recent matches.

Strauss, no mate why so low scores, amazing test year last year, lets not hope he tumbles along with Harmison, ah well like they say you cant do good always!!!!!!!!!!

I hope for a English win, althought if I had to book, my money will be on Australia to win the Ashes yet again!

Users who are viewing this thread