Bangladesh tour of England, May-July 2010

D

Dutch

Brilliant news on Holland gaining ODI status! However this game has a long way to go before becoming popular here. Nowhere is this match reported, nowhere!:noway

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Why does RTD play so infrequently for the Netherlands?

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I feel bad for the Scottish guys. Irl and Neth cashed in, and they couldn't

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
I already said earlier that Ashraful has been among the teams that won against the top nations. I now see he has been among 5 ODI Bangladeshi victories.

Bangladesh's one-day wonders
At the 21st attempt Bangladesh finally secured victory against England with a five-run win at Bristol. Cricinfo looks back on five other memorable one-day performances from the Tigers
Liam Brickhill
July 10, 2010
Bangladesh's one-day wonders | Cricket Features | England v Bangladesh 2010 | Cricinfo.com

no Ashfuzz no win

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Bangladesh should have won even without Ashraful.

Anyway the Netherlands, Kenya and Ireland have been playing against each other more frequently then against the Full Members. So in this way, by playing against each other again in the future, they can gain points for their rankings.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
RTD is injured at the moment, which is why he doesn't play at the moment.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I thought the whole Bangladesh team went back, but it seems Shakib Al Hasan stayed back in Great-Britain.

And he actually performed better yesterday. Maybe he saved his energy for today.

There is a mistake in the article though. Shakib Al Hasan isn't the captain of Bangladesh anymore.

Kervezee, the player of the Netherlands who also played yesterday, was also in the same team of Worcestershire.

Shakib shines on county debut
Cricinfo staff
July 21, 201
Shakib shines on county debut | Derbyshire v Worcestershire, County Championship Division Two, Derby, 1st day Report | Cricket News | Cricinfo.com

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
RTD is a great player and Bangladesh well done you have really played so crap that you deserve this horrible tour of yours.

Congrats Netherland,Scottish(Although match cancelled) & Ireland

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
There is a mistake in the article though. Shakib Al Hasan isn't the captain of Bangladesh anymore.
He is/will be the Test captain still. Funny thing, he got out on 90s again. This will be his 6/7th time in any form of cricket.

bowling: 14-7-17-0 lol

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
All bangladeshi player who are in team should play more domestic cricket that to high quality one

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Zimbabwe is currently touring the Netherlands. I didn't see any thread of it, so I post the news here, since the Netherlands played also against Bangladesh.

Anyway, the Netherlands beat also Zimbabwe today: ZimXI 136 (39.4 ov, EC Rainsford 2*, MMA Jonkman 3/18) - Match over | Live Scorecard | Cricinfo.com. It's mentioned as Zimbabwe XI and a couple of main players aren't there, but still it's a massive achievement for them. I can see about 6 or 7 regular players from the Zimbabwe side.

Users who are viewing this thread