Bangladesh in England

What will be outcome of the Test series?

• Bangladesh wins 1-0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bangladesh wins 2-0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I predict the match will end in the first hour tomorrow. Early morning swing and Harmison, Hoggard, Flintoff and Jones is enough to eliminate the Bangla middle order/tail. I'm interested in seeing the second-test selection. It'll be difficult to pick an FC team for that.

T20

Panel of Selectors
sorry to say but this just isn't test match cricket. not sure if anyone is gaining anything from it?

themuel1

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Shailesh said:
sorry to say but this just isn't test match cricket. not sure if anyone is gaining anything from it?

I agree, I don't think anyone is getting much out of this.

I spose Trescothick and Vaughan increased their batting stats and Flintoff looks almost 100%. Simon Jones has been bowling well but he is not getting many overs, what's the reason for this, does Vaughan not like him?

Rangeela

International Coach
1st Test Stumps Day 2

Bangladesh 1st Inning 108 (Hoggard 4/42)
England 1st Inning 528/3 declare (Trescothick 194, Vaughan 120)
Bangladesh 2nd Inning 90/5

Bangladesh trail by 330 runs with 5 wickets remaining

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Shailesh said:
Ofcourse...England are gaining confidence, and the belief that they too can dominate teams.

avirax

School Cricketer
I dont understand the way the bangladeshi's have played the last 2 days. The way that have slashed at almost everything has been ridiculous. I say take away their test status, as they are a mockery to test cricket.

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
avirax said:
I dont understand the way the bangladeshi's have played the last 2 days. The way that have slashed at almost everything has been ridiculous. I say take away their test status, as they are a mockery to test cricket.

I dont blame The bangladesh team,They have won their first test series againts Zimbabwe,It took New zealand decades to win a Test Series and Bangladesh done It in 4 years as an Internationla team,they will start learning and will one day become a strong team,Even If they give it a fight I rarely doubt that they will win,

Surely England Is a hard team to beat,South Africa got a good taste of it in the test series.

jonah

International Coach
Shailesh said:

The only thing is that it's given some English batsmen the opportunity to play themselves into a bit of form, prior to the Ashes.

T20

Panel of Selectors
jonah said:
The only thing is that it's given some English batsmen the opportunity to play themselves into a bit of form, prior to the Ashes.

not sure mate..it's not much different than dominating some under 19 attack. you guys really think confidence gained from this is useful when you face the famous 'boy band' attack :p

Mahesh Babu

School Cricketer
MJ Hoggard 9 1 42 2 0 7
2 SJ Harmison * 9 0 36 2 0 4
3 A Flintoff 6 0 35 2 0 1
4 SP Jones 7 2 18 2 0 0

all bowled well
bangladesh 135/8

Rangeela

International Coach
1st Test Result

Bangladesh 1st Inning 108 (Hoggard 4/42)
England 1st Inning 528/3 declare (Trescothick 194, Vaughan 120)
Bangladesh 2nd Inning 159 (SP Jones 3/29, Flintoff 3/44)

Result: England won by an innings and 261 runs

Man of the Match: M.Trescothick

Series: England leads the 2-Test series 1-0

England vs Bangladesh - 2nd Test

2nd Test starts on June 3rd 2005 at Riverside.

Odds:

England - 1/100
Draw - 50/1
Bangladesh - 500/1

Betting will be open until 3rd June at 09:00 GMT. Bets will be settled when the result of the match is known.

Bangladesh 1st Inns Runs in 2nd Test against England at Riverside.

2nd Test starts on June 3rd 2005

Odds:

Under 140 - 6/5
140 - 150 - 7/1
Over 150 - 5/6

Betting will be open until 3rd June at 09:00 GMT.

nik

International Cricketer
Hossain Monir and Mashud batted really well, some good strokes but other than that rubbish cricket from Bangladesh!

jonah

International Coach
Shailesh said:
not sure mate..it's not much different than dominating some under 19 attack. you guys really think confidence gained from this is useful when you face the famous 'boy band' attack :p

Lol :D. Practise is practise though, and better in the middle in Test match conditions than in the nets (although whether it be in the nets or against the weak Bangladesh attack it's probably never enough when you come up against the Aussies).

Users who are viewing this thread