Bangladesh Tri-Series

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Bangladesh will clash with India and Pakistan in a very short tri-series starting on the 8th June 2008.

Fixtures :

8th- Ban v Pak

10th-Ind v Pak

12th-Ban v Ind

14th-Final

All matches will be palyed at the Sher-e-Bangla Mirpur Stadium.All matches will be day-ngiht affairs.

day night matches at shere bangla for the first time should be exciting...

Going by recent form, India should steamroll this tournament, but subcontinent teams are so unpredictable, Bangladesh could very ll beat Pakistan or India in the Finals.

Why have such a short tri-series ? Only one round robin ? It makes no sense to me.India and Pakistan could probably send their 'B' Teams over there.

Why have such a short tri-series ? Only one round robin ? It makes no sense to me.India and Pakistan could probably send their 'B' Teams over there.

This is being viewed as a warmup series for the Asia Cup.
So I doubt they`d send B teams for this.

Its my Job Icy. :mad:
I have all rights for Bangla Match. :p

Hope Bangla will thrash India so India would realise that Sachin and Dada must open the game in Asia Cup for India. :p

Hope Bangla will thrash India so India would realise that Sachin and Dada must open the game in Asia Cup for India. :p

They cannot open for India all their life, can they ?

Send them:

S Dhawan
D Salukhe
D Kartick
A Nayyar
M Tiwari
R Bhatia
Y Pathan
P Patel
M Gony
M Patel
A Nehra

This is being viewed as a warmup series for the Asia Cup.
So I doubt they`d send B teams for this.

Wtf ? Warm-up ? Its just a stupid tri-series to appease the BCB.Probably a move by the BCCI to help Nimbus gain more revnue from telecast rights. :mad

I doubt I'd buy the rights even if someone offered me for free. :p
Least liekly to watch the series here.

icyman added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

Send them:

S Dhawan
D Salukhe
D Kartick
A Nayyar
M Tiwari
R Bhatia
Y Pathan
P Patel
M Gony
M Patel
A Nehra

D Karthik-captain.
M/P Patel- vice-captain ?

this team can crush bangla easily but will lose to pakistan for sure...

We are in the sub-continent ,khalek.Anything can happen. Tomorrow even U.A.E or Hongkong can run away with the Asia Cup. We Asian teams are the most unpredictable of the lot.

well Bangladesh can only be unpredictable when the amateur ashraful resigns as captain and some senior players like habibul bashar or khaled mashud takes charge...

Users who are viewing this thread