Triangular Tournment : Ind VS SL VS Ban

Mihir Doshi

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Bang on target, i really hope so. Enough India vs Lanka :doh People are really loosing intertest due to this.

No mate.. We have it immediately after the T20 world Cup...

It's again a Tri Series Involving India Srilanka and NewZealand.. and in Srilanka this time:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh

King Cricket

International Coach
Good on Sri Lanka for taking their revenge on us in such a murderous fashion, after the humiliating thrashing they had to experience in the bilateral series. Knew our defeat was inevitable the moment Dhoni went back for such a cheap score, and we were reduced to to 4-47. Raina did play a gentleman's knock later on, but it was never really enough to take us home. Well done to Sangakkara and co! You guys have finally proved your mettle against us.

King Cricket added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

No mate.. We have it immediately after the T20 world Cup...

It's again a Tri Series Involving India Srilanka and NewZealand.. and in Srilanka this time:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh

Oh God! Not again! :facepalm

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Yes what Mihir Said.. is true.. India Srilanka and NEwzealand... But that is not fixed as even Ausssie want a Test Series Tour with us..

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Well the end that it deserved (the series). All games won by the chasing side. Conditions certainly better for the bowlers during the day, but that doesnt explain India's top order collapse today. Either of the departments fail for us which is a big irritation. Raina stamped his authority today and makes things even tougher when Sachin comes back to ODI's.

Overall, a disappointment for India. But PLEASE NO SRI LANKA AGAIN FOR US!! We have had enough!!!

Params7

International Cricketer
I FEEL SHAME :crying

P.S. : Drop Yuvi, in a gym, until he gets his weight under 100 KG's again.

We just can't win a final without Sachin.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Jayawardene coming back into some nice form again and Sangakkara is looking awesome at 3. Their bowling is starting to sort itself out, just need Mendis to get his mojo back.

P

pcfan123

I never watched a single game or looked at a single scored, which is weird since I follow all cricket. I guess Im just tired of the Ind SL matches. Please please please no more.

IND SA
IND ENG
and
IND PAK now please

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
LOL @ India

Just checked CI commentary. and by reading things i think Kohli should open the bowling for India.

MacLovin added 2 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

India VS Srilanka Final

My Prediction

SL : 320/5
Ind : 321/9

:p:p:p:p

or or or.. ummm ... 245..just check cricinfo :p

Params7

International Cricketer
I want a revenge tour against Sri Lanka now.

*starts backing slowly out of thread*

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Never had interest watching this series. relief it ended.

Deserved win for the Lankans :clap

Dlishan :hpraise

Amiya

Panel of Selectors
A good end to the series. I would say that pitch wasn't that great for bowling, our batsman didn't played responsibly.
However we got one positive thing that even if our top order collapses, our lower order is good enough to take us to a respectable total.

Amiya added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

Tbh I am getting sick of Australia playing as well :laugh
Corrected. :p

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Sanga should be the MOT, won 5 tosses. and thats a 100%

MacLovin added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

(edit) oh he IS the MOT. i thought it was Kohil, he performed well. but doesnt matter, it was all about toss winning

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Just went through the thread and saw that Ind and Srl are due to face off again :mad:.For the record, these two nations have played the maximum ODIs till date 120 followed by Aus-Win at 118.

Just for some info ,India and Srl have squared off around 21 times in the last 11 months.

I do hope the ICC bans these two nations from competing for a period of 5 years. :p
Even if Srl and India reach the 2011 World Cup Final, they should call it off and let the trophy be shared.

I want a revenge tour against Sri Lanka now.

Seems like you work for the BCCI to want a revenge tour of Sri Lanka.
Also if Pakistan conducts it home series in SrL, then we shall end up playing another triangular ODI tournament featuring SrL as well.

Users who are viewing this thread