Bat Pics for bat making

TheraPutty

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
gilchrist is now using a ballistic like so many other puma sponsord players now i saw that a new zealand player was using it also against the windies ... plus new pads and gloves ...
569054313al.jpg

hey still has the big castrol sticker on the back like on his new'er classic :cool:
see what you can do burma?

langerrox

International Coach
clarkes got a new bat he used in domestic comp really fancy cant find any pics tho

Brett_Lee

International Coach
Drewska said:
Hey, does anyone know what this bat Ponting is using is?:
60404.jpg

I thought i saw him using his Regular Kahuna without the Graphite? Otherwise they must have given him a new model. Because michael hussey got the version of the beast called the "Wild Beast" But Lee kept his same bat with graphite removed.

dkp131

Club Cricketer
i dont get wat the point of making bats is. why do u guys have bat making thread??? there is already like 1000000 + threads on bats. and everyone makes bats. why dont guys make faces or stadiums or graphics.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
dkp131 said:
i dont get wat the point of making bats is. why do u guys have bat making thread??? there is already like 1000000 + threads on bats. and everyone makes bats. why dont guys make faces or stadiums or graphics.

There's lots of people making faces etc too.
The point about the bats is finding and making the new ones.

Cricketer2004

Club Cricketer
BF please tell me when u release your next batpack.......u said u will release in jan but u didnt release it......

langerrox

International Coach
its not a diablo i think. martyn uses a kahuna and must of forgotten to take the sticker off/ is using same bat with diff stickers

Users who are viewing this thread