Bat Pics for bat making

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Finally got around to making a Newbery bat. This one's the Uzi as used by Ashwell Prince. I'll release it once I know about the blue sponsor's sticker that should be on the back.;)

Attachments

• Uzi.jpg
    Uzi.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 191

The Ice Man

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Burma's Finest said:
Finally got around to making a Newbery bat. This one's the Uzi as used by Ashwell Prince. I'll release it once I know about the blue sponsor's sticker that should be on the back.;)

If you ask me that is fine. Is there any chance that you could have a go at Matt Haydens new bat and also the new gray nicolls Lazer. Thanks very much.

P.S could you put up a download link so that i could download that newbury and also Adam Gilchrists Puma bat. Thanks.

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
You can already get Gilchrist's new one from my downloads thread. Hayden's one might be a while because although the design is simple, there is a lot of fade work to do which will take a while to get right. Also, I still haven't seen a good picture of the front 'Fusion' logo. I could always steal Lucky's one and pass it off as my own work but where would be the fun in that?:p

langerrox

International Coach
some people do it all the time hasun cough my throat is killing me..

TheraPutty

Club Cricketer
Hey i got a few pictures of princes sponser not sure if they help tho...
565986257gv.jpg

566310373tk.jpg

566224541km.jpg

Also the new kookaburra kahuna has been released i saw brad haddin and ricky ponting using it... in my opinion it looks like a bat from the 2 dollar shop...
566438962an.jpg

another player that has a new sponser is boucher with thehills.co.za on the back of his bat i dont know if its werth updating tho?
566226173tb.jpg

if you could make them to keep cricket 2005 up to date that would be great...

hows the fusion going ?

and just another word of intrest did anyone see the bat that brad hogg was using ? GN must have a new range coming out or something???

another batsmen that i noticed to have a sponser is Herschelle Gibbs i was wondering if you could also update his bat... i think hes sponsered by TAG watches...
527769061ax.jpg

564527323gt.jpg

564698238fo.jpg

tagheuerlg0wj.gif

ive also finally found some pictures of smiths new sponser althought not great there better then nothing...
565439018qe.jpg

565909394dt.jpg

Last edited:

langerrox

International Coach
Hoggs got a new bat, no pictures as yet but its a new gn matrix

langerrox

International Coach
you mean ****? hah, it looks like a dodgey cheaper version of the kahuna with less detail i donno punters is better!

TheraPutty

Club Cricketer
any one seen burma lately... but other wise ive found a mad new pic of smiths bat sponser ... its just an updated sticker of what he had be for if you can see the sticker....
567009343ow.jpg

Last edited:

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
TheraPutty said:
any one seen burma lately... but other wise ive found a mad new pic of smiths bat sponser ... its just an updated sticker of what he had be for if you can see the sticker....
I've been away in the US for the last couple of weeks at MIT. I have now returned (if anyone cares :p). Nice work with finding all those pictures.

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
Burma's Finest said:
I've been away in the US for the last couple of weeks at MIT. I have now returned (if anyone cares :p). Nice work with finding all those pictures.

i dont care !! :p

but what i do care is that these people have changed to RBK bats ;)

Shoib malik
VVS laxman
razzaq
Irfan pathan

anyways.. welcome back ! :D

Users who are viewing this thread