Online Cricket Games Owned
Ponting is using a new Kahuna, look on the kookaburra website

Chimp132

International Cricketer
ok, i fought he had gone, i havnt seen a post from him for ages

Cricketer2004

Club Cricketer
yeah i think he left......because theres no reply from him,no new bat.......did anyone check when he last logged in??

4dm

School Cricketer
i am a n00b, where can i download the MOST up to date bat pack? like i know there is that 4gb batpack which is really good but where can i find the individual changes? eg. pontings new bat, martyn's new bat and gillies new bat (just to name a few)

Last edited:

kuttakumar

International Coach
4dm said:
i am a n00b, where can i download the MOST up to date bat pack? like i know there is that 4gb batpack which is really good but where can i find the individual changes? eg. pontings new bat, martyn's new bat and gillies new bat (just to name a few)

I think its too late for a reply here and by now you must have found the updated bats. But still if you have not found them, I suggest you to look in BF's download thread. Here's the link:

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=16337

You can also consult Darick's download thread. Here's the link:
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=20398

Last edited by a moderator:

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
4dm said:

You can try and download my batpack. It contains the most up to date bats and also thanks to Burma and Sid for the roster

kkpratheek

School Cricketer
i have a problem. i installed the patch. bats are coming. but a prob. it is not assigned correctly.eg sachin has kookabura bat. hayden has brittania bat. how can i solve this? pls help me.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Find the player editor in the download section ;)

Here is the direct link to the Player Editor V3, which you can use, remember to read the ReadMe as it will help you out alot,

This Is The Player Editor V3

Hope this helps,

Simon

(If you need more help PM me!)

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Each batpack comes with a corresponding roster. Make sure you have installed the roster properly and that you load it when you start the game. The bats are all assigned correctly so this suggests you have done something wrong during the installation process.

By the way, which batpack have you installed?

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Burma's Finest said:
Each batpack comes with a corresponding roster. Make sure you have installed the roster properly and that you load it when you start the game. The bats are all assigned correctly so this suggests you have done something wrong during the installation process.

By the way, which batpack have you installed?

:D Much better, BF your the person who needs to be typing help here :p

kkpratheek

School Cricketer
i hav installed 4 gb batpack version1. i did the same way as told in readme. 1st i clicked on unique face patch. i installed it. then i extracted all files in bat.zip to my cricket 2005 root directory. then i clicked on planetcricket.ros. i installed the .ros file. there was no error showing during the installation process. then what is the prob? can u explain how u did in ur comp?

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
I (and thousands of others) did it exactly the way I wrote it. :p

Why have you installed v1 though when v2 is much more up to date and has many more bats?

Users who are viewing this thread