Updated bats for 2006/07

Do you still play BLIC/RPIC '05 and want new bats?

• Yup! Give me some more bats :D

Votes: 39 84.8%
  • Nope! Don't waste your time :(

Votes: 7 15.2%

• Total voters

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Here's another for you. Matthew Hayden's Gray-Nicolls Fusion.

Attachments

• Hayden Fusion.jpg
    Hayden Fusion.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 180
  • Hayden.zip
    165.4 KB · Views: 47

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Drewska said:
Are these 2gb fixed or 1gb to work?
Well, I thought it was all sorted at 2GB quality but after I had installed several of them, I started getting the dreaded crashes. Still, it seems that even if I make them at 2GB and then reduce them to 1GB then they still come out really sharp as you can see from Damien Martyn's Kookaburra Kahuna Icon below. ;)

Attachments

• MARtyn.jpg
    MARtyn.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 174
  • Martyn.zip
    58.2 KB · Views: 44

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Burma's Finest said:
Well, I thought it was all sorted at 2GB quality but after I had installed several of them, I started getting the dreaded crashes. Still, it seems that even if I make them at 2GB and then reduce them to 1GB then they still come out really sharp as you can see from Damien Martyn's Kookaburra Kahuna Icon below. ;)

But what if it's because you run at 1600*1200 with one of those $18,000 graphics cards :p.

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Drewska said:
But what if it's because you run at 1600*1200 with one of those $18,000 graphics cards :p.
Hmm.... that would explain why my bank balance is so tragic! :p

Basically it seems as though 1GB really is the absolute limit for a full bat pack. You can get away with a few 2GB bats but it's really not worth the risk as it seems that replace.bag is rather fragile and doesn't like being "violated" by large bats. ;)

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm sure most of us peasants wont notice the difference between one of these bats in 2gb or 1gb in our games. Unless you run the game at a massive resolution it wont make any difference anyway. ;)

edgarisapimp

Club Cricketer
Wow - these bats are fantastic. :D So there still are a few people who play BLIC. I had one of those weird crashes before installing the bats, so I'll try and get it going and see what I can do with the bats.

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Kev said:
I'm sure most of us peasants wont notice the difference between one of these bats in 2gb or 1gb in our games.
You're right of course Kev. It's just a shame as I spent so much time making them at 512*1024 for C2K5 it would have been nice to do the same for BLIC rather than having to reduce them.

Also, from a selfish point of view, I wanted to have the sharpest images possible in my own game as I do play at 1600*1200. Such is life. :(

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Selfish point of view :rtfl :laugh! Bf the kookabura bat looks excelent and i also love that green part in the Nicolls bat :D.

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Karachi Express said:
Great bats BF!Have you made these bats from scratch too???
Well, yes. They're conversions from my C2K5 bats which were made from scratch. ;)

Here's Michael Clarke's Slazenger V389.

Attachments

• v389.jpg
    v389.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 149
  • Slazenger V389.zip
    55.5 KB · Views: 57

Users who are viewing this thread