Bats, Faces and Everything Inbetween

Mars Maximus

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hooper said:
John and your wacky Cricket Downloads.....;)

Haha my Mars bat was one thing that isn't available for download since It's Burmas bat retextured for my private use.

manee said:
Honestly though, there is still a large possiblity that cds files will not be cracked, but people are trying.

And I apreciate that alot! :)

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Any news on the possibilty of BLIC Bats, Faces and everything inbetween;)?

khan31

International Coach
They are all hard coded and different to last years and its hard when most people on this site have lives and can't spend all day cracking these codes. They're trying their best though. Is this game even worth patching? We will still have useless AI, all the bugs and the slowest bowling animations for anyone who isn't fast!

ALSO this is slightly off topics but does everyone else have that bug where Liam Plunkett is set as fast but can't bowl above 80mph? Check him out in the World Cup squad and test his bowling. (HE HAS A VERY SHORT RUN UP BUT FAST ARM SPEED??!!)

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is this game even worth patching? We will still have useless AI, all the bugs and the slowest bowling animations for anyone who isn't fast!

Thats what we said about C07, but patching has made it more enjoyable for me (Not including AI patches).

Users who are viewing this thread