Bats, Faces and Everything Inbetween

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No, Im not putting my hand up to make Downloads for BLIC 07 and RPIC 07 :cool: But I was just wondering if there is any news on Bats or faces? Are they gonna be possible to make and edit and if so, who will be behind this?

etho11

International Cricketer
Well when templates are made it will be fine to make downloads for the game.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Oh OK, and will it be just Bats, Faces and Overlays?

etho11

International Cricketer
Bats, gloves, pads, overlays, shouldbe no probelm editing AI, menus. There is more stuff but can't think of it all.

Mars Maximus

International Coach
I see dds files for the teams so why can't the Australian Test shirt logo be made now?

Unless I'm way off base in that I think that simply alterring the dds files is all thats required? haha

Last edited:

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
etho11 said:
Bats, gloves, pads, overlays, shouldbe no probelm editing AI, menus. There is more stuff but can't think of it all.
I wouldn't get people's hopes up if I were you. Anything that's in .dds format can be replaced; overlays can be done; as for AI, I don't think you know what you're talking about; and as for anything in .cds format (such as bats), we have no way of editing them.

etho11

International Cricketer
Burma's Finest said:
I wouldn't get people's hopes up if I were you. Anything that's in .dds format can be replaced; overlays can be done; as for AI, I don't think you know what you're talking about; and as for anything in .cds format (such as bats), we have no way of editing them.

So no bats can be edited in BLC07

manee

Chairman of Selectors
The CDS format is attempting to be cracked at this moment, just be patient as latest developments will be well shown on these forums.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Honestly though, there is still a large possiblity that cds files will not be cracked, but people are trying.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
etho11 said:

How about the stumps in Test mode? They shouldn't be blue, should they? (Yes, I know, nit-picking, but if it can be fixed, it should be.)

So we can have realistic TV overlays as well then?

Users who are viewing this thread