best average for 10,000 runs

not a bad conversion rate of 50's to 100's either!

These two batsman are two of the best batsman I've ever had, unfortunately my Middlesex game crashed and they never got to finish their careers :( Albright is one of the very few defensive minded batsman I've had that were very successful, whilst Casey was a normal batsman and getting ready to take over the void that Albright could have been leaving in the upcoming years when he retired.

Suffice to say, my current Lancashire game now has backups every year saved in a seperate folder!

Played on normal as all my games are:

deanalbright.jpg

henrycasey.jpg

jun23 said:
:mad you cheating little man
i'll soon upload the saved file at the end of the season for u to have a close look at his figures.
actually i can tell you one thing that he had some tremendous not out knocks.But myself have no explaination on how the avg. is more than highest score in some cases.Maybe if someone could throw a light on it......

Last edited:
newzolt said:
i'll soon upload the saved file at the end of the season for u to have a close look at his figures.
actually i can tell you one thing that he had some tremendous not out knocks.But myself have no explaination on how the avg. is more than highest score in some cases.Maybe if someone could throw a light on it......

Because in each innings of a match he gets a score lower then the high score but when added together the two innings' amount to more runs than the high score?

Vcassano said:
Because in each innings of a match he gets a score lower then the high score but when added together the two innings' amount to more runs than the high score?
nah notouts make the average go higher. the average isn't runs/innings it is runs/times dismissed

avk2love said:
which year
Warwickshire 2039
I've uploaded the game in this forum
"PlanetCricket Forums > Cricket Games Chat and News > International Cricket Captain 2005 Forum >
Best Team's .sav files!"

Users who are viewing this thread