Best Linked Teams

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
OK, this might have been done in sections around the forum but I was wondering if people could post where they got their teams from (users) without experiencing any duplicates in career. Seems "get best" at the moment still produces duplicates (at least it did for me). I've been playing my career with just international "get bests". Is there a way to get the best, most up to date squads for all sections (so domestic, t20 leagues and internationals) in which all the players are linked properly. I'm hoping to start a new career after the next patch and would like to play with the most up to date teams. Would be a huge help for everyone I thought.

Sorry if that was convoluted. Hopefully it made sense. So in one sentence, how people got the most up to date squads in their careers before starting it without any duplicate issues.

Thanks a ton community. Have a blast.

Bluebagger

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
They're not the only ones by the way. Karol Karol does great work and some others. Just look in the sub forum I think they're all working together so that there's little to no linking issues

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
They're not the only ones by the way. Karol Karol does great work and some others. Just look in the sub forum I think they're all working together so that there's little to no linking issues

Thank you kindly for this. Gotta love the cricket community looking out for each other in some stressful times around the world.

Skankhunt 42

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I suggest spend sometime with in game community. Type in the Team's name and search it by date. Then, open each of the teams and check which one suits you and download them.
And, post downloading the team, open editor and delete the stadiums. Then again search stadiums separately and assign them one by one.

Users who are viewing this thread