Best way to play Cricket 2004

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have just now started to bat with the first person camera. i decided to use it after getting frustrated with going 8 an over in a test match, its actually toughened up a bit. I am playign on normal difficulty right now though. It's been harder to time the ball correctly and to take runs, but when you get a good shot off and see the ball first person when it goes off the bat it is pretty darn cool.

you are only able to see the cursor momentarily and i think that helps with the difficulty. have a go with it

A

aldersley03

and u can play normal view but turn off the bowling curser.

J

joedoe21

I'm pretty sure you can do this through the options, just push start during a match to get to the options.

S

squiz

i dont actually think there is an option to turn off the bowling cursor coz i seen a patch sumwhere which does that for you.

A

AndrewC

Is it possible to bat without the bowling cursor though? It would be awfuly tough... But if I ever find batting too easy (which I don't think I will on hard, but bowling is easy it seems) I might try that.

S

squiz

i think bowling in ODI's on hard is easier than Medium and Easy i dunno why but i just do.

cyrarchy

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
aaah its so awkward to play in first person view and the darn cpu keeps bowling bouncers!! its cool looking at the polygonal ball approaching your face though!!

Users who are viewing this thread