Big Ant working on Cricket Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
Very glad indeed to see that the table top game isnt their main project! Am now abit more excited about the main game now.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Good to hear the game will be playable on Kinect and Move. I will read the review and then decide whether I have to get Kinect for my 360 or buy a PS 3 along with Move.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Cool but we need to see screen shots of the cricket game or the afl game. My guess is the cricket game will be fun but bare bones again so not much stats. I hope im wrong but we will see in easter when the afl game is released.:spy

ammar_nt

School Cricketer
letz see what they come up with.. I am hoping to see a Manager and season mode in Cricket games :)

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
After reading the hands on there next game the afl one, im hopeful they will release a solid game. I will read the afl reviews and hope its a step up from the average nrl game. My guess is the game will not come out till mid to end of 2011.

savvart

Associate Cricketer
Sad that they are the ones doing cricket and afl.

Rugby League Live is a rubbish game. Repetative, boring and very graphically outdated. They called it Next gen graphics for the Xbox360 but in reality the graphics were horrible. The stadiums boring and the overall presentation 5-6 years old in looks... Lets not even mention the motion capture they used and the way the AI has no idea what a real game would look like. I could go one for ever...

If they produce a cricket game like that it will be another waste of their time and money as no one will be interested in it.

Here's hoping... :eek:

Last edited:

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Hello guys whats up. I was surfing the net when i got home from work and i found something on the new AFL 2011 game. Now i know this is a cricket site not a AFL site but as the hands on said they will use the same engine for the cricket game so go to NG4.com and look at the screen shots of the game. I think the game looks better than ic2010 but not as good as fifa and other start games. Now i know what the engine looks like im more excited about there next big game the cricket game.:spy:D

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Can not find the link anymore but the screen shots are easy to find, just put AFL 2011 screen shots into youtube or google and you will see them. Looks good and i will be reading the reviews of the game, I will not buy the game as i Hate AFL but love cricket so i cant wait to see first screen shots of the cricket game.:spy

Cheweydog_aust

Club Cricketer
I reakon Cricket from Big Ant will be worth buying & they r trying there best to compete with the rest, this is a little aussie game developer giving it ago :cheers

btw Transmission was Aussie & ashes 2009 with the beta patches is the best Cricket game on PC so far imo

Last edited:

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Also some of the transmission guys are working for bigant now, i just wish bigant liked to show there games more. The AFL game is out april with only about 10 screen shots and also a 5 second gameplay video. God i bet there cricket game will not be out till xmas time at the best.:spy:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread