NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
But US should do a press release fast showing his dead body officially. He was an international terrorrist and I agree US caught them and beheaded him but a press release with all details would do good

Although Pakistan & Al-Qaeda have come out saying he us dead

King Cricket

International Coach
Ollie_H said:
Some fanatical c*nts, are gonna be so mad about his death they're going to want to do anything they can to get revenge.

I?m sure the United States and European nations have a robust security apparatus in place to thwart reprisals from Al Qaeda and Laden?s vengeful followers. I am more worried about the South Asian nations, especially Pakistan. Now that it has come to light that Pakistani military actively co-operated with the Americans in hunting down Laden, the retaliatory attacks will mostly be directed against them.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The US needs to celebrate it (maybe a national holiday or something; make the holiday on Wednesday so that my evening class is skipped:p). Good thing that it happened on my birthday. One of the most dreaded international terrorist has been eliminated from this earth! Sorry Osama, I dont like feeling good for the death of someone, but this time I am forced to feel so.

King.Khan

School Cricketer
We Are Not Sure. Every Time U.S and Media Says he is dead but after some months or years they again get on to this .... but if he is really dead Obama Will Be Rocking in his home . :p

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This is a great news. :thumbs I don't mind a international holiday tomorrow ;)

P

pcfan123

Pakistan not at all involved in the mission, Navy Seals flew 300 miles into Pakistan and killed him without the Pakis even having a clue as to what is going on.

Good thing they didnt tell the Pakistani military , they would have warned Osama and let him flee, its becoming more and more obvious the military was hiding him this whole time.

Shame on them

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pcfan123

tumblr_lkjvy15GAL1qzrlhgo1_500.jpg

----------

haha his son was killed as well. should have shot his wife too

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
lol they just reported here about fake images of Bin Laden being shown on Pakistani TV.

seriously, no journalistic integrity at all over there.

they are showing those fake images in many Indian news channels as well. Seriously.. :facepalm

P

pcfan123

YAY...great news...:)
This man has died once on Earth and I pray to God that he should die 10 times the no. of hairs on his head and on his beard in hell.:yes

Nabeel and I agree for once :)

It's really a shame he could only be killed once.

mohit_dude10

Club Captain
Finally the families of those affected by the 9/11 will feel they got justice although it can't compensate for their loss but still a good day for the World. But I'm afraid this might just provoke others still working (in Al Qaeda) to attack and things might just turn ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread