Bin Laden is Dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pcfan123

I totally agree with Nabeel, I wish we could kill him over and over again.

King Cricket

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Mark said:
Pakistan not at all involved in the mission, Navy Seals flew 300 miles into Pakistan and killed him without the Pakis even having a clue as to what is going on.

If that really is the case, pertinent questions should be raised about the commitment of Pakistan to the anti-terror operations in South Asia. Laden's death indicates that whatever the Pakistani government said all these years about him not being in their country were flagrant prevarications. The government and security establishments ought to answer to the people, Laden was as much a nemesis of Pakistan as he was of the United States.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The death of Osama is not going to wipe off terrorism from this earth. Its just a blow for his followers and for pioneers of terrorism. They will hit back for sure. In fact now, all countries should gear up immediately for a counter attack and should spice up their securities even stronger.

----------

If that really is the case, pertinent questions should be raised about the commitment of Pakistan to the anti-terror operations in South Asia. It means that whatever the Pakistani government said all these years about Laden not being in their country were prevarications. The government and security establishments ought to answer to the people, Laden was as much a nemesis of Pakistan as he was of the United States.

Pakistan is the hub of terrorism. Hope there wont be a day when all countries gang up to eliminate Pakistan which has been housing terrorists and has been feeding them.

King Cricket

International Coach
SaiSrini said:
The death of Osama is not going to wipe off terrorism from this earth. Its just a blow for his followers and for pioneers of terrorism. They will hit back for sure. In fact now, all countries should gear up immediately for a counter attack and should spice up their securities even stronger.

Laden's death is a massive moral blow to Al Qaeda and other terrorist groups. Here is an individual who was the paragon of anti-Americanism, militancy, and religious fundamentalism. However symbolic it might be, him being taken down by the United States is a crowning achievement in the war against terrorism.

Last edited:
P

pcfan123

It's more about closure for 9/11, of course it won't end terrorism, but we had to kill the person responsible for what happened that September morning.

----------

man its crazy to think about how long ago it was, I was a senior in highschool, barely 17 years old when it happened. Finally we got him,

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
saw this comment on youtube....kinda similar to what i was thinking..

After years of hunting, thousands dead, millions of dollars spent.. They get him, shoot him and dispose of his body at sea? I think the people have a right to see some cold hard proof!

P

pcfan123

not worth responding too,

if you want to join the conspiracy theory indulging morons then you should move across the border to Pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
just chill the fearsome tweak out okay.
i know your all excited about his death but the least you can do is read the post carefully.

am not an islamic extremist saddened by his death...just merely asking as to why they cant release an official pic of his dead body....

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
am not an islamic extremist saddened by his death...just merely asking as to why they cant release an official pic of his dead body....

Why would they? Would be weird and sadistic if they did. Al Qaeda have acknowledged this as true so unless there's some New World Order-esque conspiracy I think its safe to say its him.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
YAY...great news...:)
This man has died once on Earth and I pray to God that he should die 10 times the no. of hairs on his head and on his beard in hell.:yes

He would deserve every last bit of it.

Edit: I agree with what others have said though - now is the time to be extra vigilant, not slacken off. Those morons are sure to try something before too long to 'commemorate' this bastard's death.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Fairly sure they aren't morons, they actually seem to be pretty intelligent.

P

pcfan123

the body is destroyed so a shrine is not made to it. Same was done for Hitler, and Bin Laden is the closest thing to Hitler the last few generations have experienced.

I have no doubt they photographed and documented the ████ out of his body, it's just a matter of when they release it.

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
the thing thats worrying me the most is the "retaliation".

this whole operation and his death has unfortunately, made him a martyr among the extremists. i would've preferred if they had captured him alive, tortured him (waterboarding to be precise) and all made him go through all the sufferings and the hardships that the innocent muslim brothers went through due to his deeds.

rot him in a jail for life....make him so miserable, he should be begging for his death and an end to his miserable life.

Sureshot

Executive member
the thing thats worrying me the most is the "retaliation".

this whole operation and his death has unfortunately, made him a martyr among the extremists. i would've preferred if they had captured him alive, tortured him (waterboarding to be precise) and all made him go through all the sufferings and the hardships that the innocent muslim brothers went through due to his deeds.

rot him in a jail for life....make him so miserable, he should be begging for his death and an end to his miserable life.

I doubt he'd have let them put him in jail, that's the problem with that want, without going in to the issues of putting someone like that on trial. I can't really say too much on the situation, I think it means a lot more to Americans than it does other nations. But that's hardly surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread