BLIC Running Slow?

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
First thing to do is make sure you are running the latest drivers for your graphics cards.

Nvidia's graphic drivers can be found here.
http://www.nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp

Be sure to check the name of your card. For example a Geforce 8800GTX uses different drivers from a GeforceMX440.

With Nvidia, you can install the latest drivers over the old ones. A reboot may be required after install.

Ati drivers can be found here.
http://ati.amd.com/support/driver.html

First select your operating system, then you card, (a standard radeon card or a mobility card found in laptops) then the model number/name of your card. This will then pick the latest driver available for you card.

With Ati, after you have downloaded the new driver you will need to uninstall the old driver. This can be done by going into add/remove programs and selecting Ati - Software Uninstall. It will be near the top. After you have uninstalled, reboot. Then after a reboot, proceed to install the drivers, after install reboot again and your good to go.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
When you say running slow do you mean like choppy when its on a standard res?

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Punk Sk8r! said:
When you say running slow do you mean like choppy when its on a standard res?

Yes, if its jittery, or choopy as you put it. :p

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Mezzair said:
I've tried that Gas, it's still very jittery. I have a 128mb 9700 Mobility ATi.

Ah, well i guess theres nothing you can do but wait for newer drivers, or buy a better card. :rolleyes:

sorrydaijin

Club Captain
It is pretty slow for me on a gf6600 even if I lower the resolution to 1024*768.

The worst part is when they walk out onto the field. Other that, the bobbing camera makes me wish I pilfered some airsickness bags from the plane last time I traveled.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
try running the game in 800x600 (windowed), may help.

siskue2005

School Cricketer
sorrydaijin said:
It is pretty slow for me on a gf6600 even if I lower the resolution to 1024*768.

The worst part is when they walk out onto the field. Other that, the bobbing camera makes me wish I pilfered some airsickness bags from the plane last time I traveled.
its your gfx card...its the low end gfx card...so it will run good with everything turned down...
Get urself geforce 7600 GS...which is cheap ( relatively ) ...i have that one...its runs smooth , with highest res ;)

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I'm totally not impressed by this atm.
I upgraded my graphics card from a Radeon 7500 to a 9600. Before the game ran smoothly but the graphics were awful. Now the graphics are great but the demo is unplayable as it is so jerky.
I have more than double the minimum RAM and meet the recommended for everything else.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
barmyarmy said:
I'm totally not impressed by this atm.

Me neither;). I have a Radeon X300, 1GB Ram, 87GB free space on the computer, and Windows XP and the game is extremely jerky on the lowest settings.

I will buy a better graphics card, if I am sure it will help. Would a "Nvidia GeForce FX 5200 128MB AGP Graphics Card DDR" be ok?

Last edited:

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I updated my drivers and it's just made the lighting effects look super cool. :p

Hasn't effected my graphics or performance.

Users who are viewing this thread