BLIC Team Information Editor

Mentalist

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey guys sorry long time no updates or anything like that. Have got everything at uni now to carry on working. I haven't done any work on the program in a while. As soon as i have updated the program i will release. Hopefully sometime in the next couple of weeks.

If people want to post any ideas they may have for the program then please do. I'm currently looking to implement a line up editor into the program aswell. That was in the works before all the work had to go on hold.

hasun300

Club Cricketer
is there any success are you done your BLIC Team Information Editor is very useful

woosaah

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
you still want to use my lineup editor in it mentalist?

Mentalist

School Cricketer
Erm no, woosaah. But you know what would be a big help don't u? If u could inform me as best you know the byte values? I've got a fair few, but some just beat me! Cheers Mate.

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
guys I am using the Blic team information editor everything is working fine except I can't get to view the player's faces pls someone help thank u :hpraise :help :help :help

Bill Greensmith

Club Captain
Blic team info editor - xlnt but. . . .

joesaadati said:
guys I am using the Blic team information editor everything is working fine except I can't get to view the player's faces pls someone help thank u :hpraise :help :help :help

I have that problem. It was ok to begin with - brilliant in fact, with all the thumbnails available to see and choose - but then suddenly the thumbnails disappeared, much to my annoyance. Any ideas anyone?

woosaah

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
yeah ill give ya a hand, and to anyone else who wants to know :) (maybe someone can make a better looking one)

this is the last 93 bytes in the file, and just from what i remember i havn't been in the program for a while.

the first byte is captain, the next is keeper, 7-17 are the first 11 test batting order (by position) 18-28 batting order for one day then the next 10 (i think its 10) is the test bowling lineup (still by position not batting position) then the next 10 is the bowling lineup for onedayers.

i hope that makes some kind of sence :D

Users who are viewing this thread