Problem: Bowling Speed

jmarcf

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Guys,

Sorry have another funny issue. Pace bowlers are only bowling 2 exact speeds. Fast Bowlers 112.1 kph and fast-medium 103.9 kph is this a known issue?

Cheers

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi Guys,

Sorry have another funny issue. Pace bowlers are only bowling 2 exact speeds. Fast Bowlers 112.1 kph and fast-medium 103.9 kph is this a known issue?

Cheers

Not to sound too harsh but you don't have to create a new thread at the drop of a hat. Also, it wouldn't be out of place for you to provide more info and context. For example I have no idea i) which platform you are on (PC, PS3 or x360), ii) whether you are playing offline or online, iii) issue is related to career mode or other modes, iv) which difficulty you are playing at etc.

D

Dutch

Not to sound too harsh but you don't have to create a new thread at the drop of a hat. Also, it wouldn't be out of place for you to provide more info and context. For example I have no idea i) which platform you are on (PC, PS3 or x360), ii) whether you are playing offline or online, iii) issue is related to career mode or other modes, iv) which difficulty you are playing at etc.

And he wonders why threads get deleted; anyway let me try and be friendly....what level are you playing on?

jmarcf

Club Captain
Not to sound too harsh but you don't have to create a new thread at the drop of a hat.

Hang on I dropped my hat whilst playing DBC let me take a selfie oops I mean a new thread :)[DOUBLEPOST=1415775355][/DOUBLEPOST]
And he wonders why threads get deleted; anyway let me try and be friendly....what level are you playing on?

Dutchy I thought you deleted my posts out of love don't break my heart :(.

I haven't played for ages so didn't know it matters what level you play on.

Users who are viewing this thread