Brian Lara Cricket 1999

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Hello everyone. I've got Cricket 2004 for both PS2 and PC and downloaded a demo of Brian Lara Cricket 1999 recently. It looks really good, but with Cricket 2006 and Brian Lara International Cricket 2005 swiftly on the way, do you think it is worth buying or renting? Please post your views and maybe a review. :)

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
You can buy it for a fiver from Game. I've never played it but I've heard it takes EA to the cleaners on gameplay.

brad352

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
barmyarmy said:
You can buy it for a fiver from Game. I've never played it but I've heard it takes EA to the cleaners on gameplay.
The gameplay's the same as all other cricket games, take an hour to get used to the game and then hit sixes/ take wickets at will

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I couldn't do that on the demo... I kept getting edges.

A REVIEW?

It's a wild wild world.

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Brian lara is one of the best cricket game ever developed besides cricket 2004.It is worth buying but then if you keep playing it after 3 months it is worth garabage because you get bored playing it and you obviousely quit it playing it.I dont think it is worth buying it now if you would have asked the question a 4 months before i would have said yes but not now considereing that brian lara international is releasing and then cricket 2006.Why not save money and spend them on some thing more better.

Users who are viewing this thread