Brian Lara Cricket 2007 Bugs

duggrs

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
right this one is totally abstract and a bit odd. Next time you are playing an ODI game look at the black sight screen behind the batsmen (the one you can see as a bowler). It is shaped as a smiley face. How bizarre.

scottie93

School Cricketer
my ricky pontings game always goes very slowly after about 45 minutes

Dubudhi

School Cricketer
I don't know if it just for me. When anyone collects the ball at the bowlers end his hands turn white. Like as if they were wearing gloves....immedietly after collecting the ball it goes back to being normal again.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
I was playing this yesterday on the ps2 and noticed this - Maybe it was just that game but it is funny :p

whenever i bowled a no ball, and the umpire was saying no ball, i pressed buttons frequently and the ball was counted ! No no ball !

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Dubudhi said:
I don't know if it just for me. When anyone collects the ball at the bowlers end his hands turn white. Like as if they were wearing gloves....immedietly after collecting the ball it goes back to being normal again.
Yeah i get the exact same thing in the demo.

lexluger

Club Captain
Even though the batsman has faced some 20 balls if he gets out for a duck the commentator especially David Gower says 'OUT FIRST BALL'.Also if you are at the non striker's end and you get run out without facing a ball he says the same thing.And one more to the list even if I score 1 or 2 he says 'GONE WITHOUT TROUBLING THE SCORERS OR GONE FOR A DUCK'!

iiball3

School Cricketer
Dubudhi said:

always happens to me. idk if its the graphics card or what. sometimes it even turns red.. like a rash, and black dots, its disgusting! :eek:

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
well these are what i observed..

1) none of the fielders is willing to give back-up in case a direct-throw misses the target.

2) Indian ballers' speed is too less(max being 71-72mph.. rarely(in just one-two occasions) it reaches 79-80mph))

3) Umpire never leaves his position as if he is stuck!!

rest are same as others mentioned!!

Last edited:

cameeel

School Cricketer
Not sure if it's a bug, or just poor implementation, but the bowler always throws down the stumps if they field the ball in their follow-through, even if the batsman is not attempting a run

ronaldo7777

PC Journalism Contest Winner
I've only played the game for about 20-30 minutes. After a quick warm up against Ireland on Village , I played South Africa on test, bowled them out in 8 overs. For 50 runs. Really didn't feel right.

The bowlers feel way too fast.

ronaldo7777

PC Journalism Contest Winner
The game just feels , I don't know how to some it up , but just really bad.

-Bowling speeds are still wrong , Harbajan bowled one at me at 75mph. And since when has Jon Lewis been a fast bowler at 97 mph.
-The CPU cant catch for anything.
-On test level (in only my third full ODI match) , I was 500 - 4 off 30 overs. I skipped the rest of the innings. I even managed to run 5 in one ball aswell.
-The ball goes through the batsmans pad (still)
-The amount of drag ons , that don't really make sense , just sort of hit the pad , and drop into the stumps.
- There is never a good throw , all of them , even if you nail the meter , are poor loopy throws.
- Ball bounces waaay toooo much. I can only just get LBW's of half volleys.
- Why are there soo many pointless run out appeals.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread