Brian Lara release In Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mansoor Darling

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey Gays Blic 2005 On Pc Will Be Release On 17 Sep U Can Confirm It From Baber Cd Shop In Mahmooddabad This Guy Also Have Ashop In Rainbow Centre And He Has Imported Blic 2005 From Malaysia Cost 200 Rs Only

Atizaz Is Bharwa And Give Loora Of Brian Lara To His Maa Chut.

ragex

School Cricketer
@MODS
BAN this guy Mansoor Darling immediately!!!
he's using really bad words in the Urdu language

Inzi bhai

School Cricketer
Stupid pan

+ve = well atleast he is giving us news about BLIC 2005 releases in Pakistan.

-ve = there is no need for bad language over here in this forum what the hell he is trying to show to the other BLIC 2005 fans over here in this thread, what they will think about this conversation , surely the Indians will make fun of this.

Last edited:

rahul_sunny007

Club Cricketer
But i can sure you that the game will not run if you buy pirated Cd because there is astar force problem all things will be ok but when u restart the game it will check whether the cd is correct it will show you the message disc key not valid and this is due to star force . But if someone is lucky to run plz tell me i am from India and it has released in august

omerusuf

School Cricketer
hi guyz, i think it would be a big problem when the game comes that wheather the pirated version will run or not and will it pass all the piracy related tests because i remember when i last played a game from code masters it didnt allow me to run with the pirated cd key.i hope we can get an original cd around 200-250 rupees

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
I am sure that he is SICK !! he needs to be admitted to a GOOD MENTAL HOSPITAL !

das_vicky

International Cricketer
i guess the nowadays mental hospital gives internet access to its patients, other wise how could Manssor roam around freely?

Inzi bhai

School Cricketer
das_vicky said:
i guess the nowadays mental hospital gives internet access to its patients, other wise how could Manssor roam around freely?

if a patient is sick or metally not well how he can use the internet??

Well Starforce isnt a big problem for the experts I think.....if they crack the last Brian lara edition game so why not this-----> BLIC 2005

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread