Bugs

P

pulkitmisra

Everyday I see the no. of posts inthe bugs thread increasing and I thought that what are HB studios doing. Are they creating a game? or are they creating bugs?
So I though why shouldn't we make a hall of bugs (instead of fame) and send it to them and tell them to do something about it. They have made a nice game but these bugs are spoiling all the fun. So they should atleast look in to the matter and release a patch to solve these bugs.

What do u all say?

Originally posted by pulkitmisra@Feb 24 2004, 12:21 AM
Everyday I see the no. of posts inthe? bugs thread increasing and I thought that what are HB studios doing. Are they creating a game? or are they creating bugs?
So I though why shouldn't we make a hall of bugs (instead of fame) and send it to them and tell them to do something about it. They have made a nice game but these bugs are spoiling all the fun. So they should atleast look in to the matter and release a patch to solve these bugs.

What do u all say?
Great Idea but it looks like HB studios is very good at ignoring. The problem is that they don't have competition from another company. Its easier said than done but I wish we could all not buy any games from these guys. Oh well wishful thinking!!

Users who are viewing this thread