Burma's Finest Cricket 2005 Downloads

m477yp4rk3r

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
mine says
Async load of 9565b9b1do761de1ba930be7ceb38b75.big failed

it usually says this going into the 2nd innings of any match but its just done this after the coin toss

Help please!!

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
m477yp4rk3r said:
mine says
Async load of 9565b9b1do761de1ba930be7ceb38b75.big failed

it usually says this going into the 2nd innings of any match but its just done this after the coin toss

Help please!!

Well i think you have by mistake assigned a unique face to any a particular player using player editor 3 or you have posted the wrong .big file name.

As i can't find a player having that unique file name in the bats.xml of player editor.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I have Bell as 9565b9b1d0761de1ba930be7ceb38b74.big if it helps.
I could have recorded it wrong but it shouldn't matter as he has a unique face anyway.

181notout

School Cricketer
awesome bat pack....... all the bats are assigned to the right ppl but i cannot see all of them when i go into create a player... it only shows 45 of the awesome 151 any ideas???

thanks 181 notout

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
There's nothing that can be done about that as it is a limitation of the game. Use Player Editor 3 which was bundled with the pack if you want to do any editing. ;)

m477yp4rk3r

Club Cricketer
Burma's Finest said:
Did you download THIS ?

No i downloaded the PlanetCricket 2006/07 Update - Bats & Faces

Well i think you have by mistake assigned a unique face to any a particular player using player editor 3 or you have posted the wrong .big file name.
As i can't find a player having that unique file name in the bats.xml of player editor

I just downloaded the bat and face pack and played the game

181notout

School Cricketer
ty burma ur the greatest lol

ive installed the editor but it doesnt seem to work

error messahe : "the application failed to initalise properly (0xc0000135). click ok to terminate the application"

soz but any ideas?

Chimp132

International Cricketer
burma, could you do 2 things with the bat pack, make ashlry giles better at bowling, and make michael yardy be a slow left arm, my player editor doesnt work proply :(

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Chimp132 said:
burma, could you do 2 things with the bat pack, make ashlry giles better at bowling, and make michael yardy be a slow left arm, my player editor doesnt work proply :(

ARGH! BF doesn't do the Player Editor stuff! Try reading the thread sometime! :mad:

Deboooo

Club Cricketer
Burma is there any chance you can make justin Langer's Belta(yellow grip) which he used this summer for somerset and swap it with the Diablo(orange grip) in your latest bat pack please please, it would be really great

Users who are viewing this thread