C09 HELP: Having trouble running the game? Read here first

plz guys tell me which card i shold purchase to play ac09

geforce 9400 series 1gb 128nit ddr2 = 5350 pak rupee
geforce 9500 series 512mb 64bit ddr3 = 5900 pak rupee

Will I be able to run AC09 in my computer?
358z9ra.jpg

NVIDIA GeForce 6150 LE:(

Last edited:
Some Tips and Findings with AC2009.

Played on Intel 2.66ghz Dual Core 3gb RAM 256mb nVidia GeForce 8600GT with game settings on max.

Windows XP SP2 no Windows Updates (in fact I switched them off)

Remember!!! pre patch this game runs very poor anyway.

The game does not necessarily crash/freeze just takes different times to load between screens after loading or quitting, be patient, in game it has frozen for me unfortunatly thats the time to hit CTRL ALT DEL.

If you have an nVidia card with a control panel, use the "Let Application decide" setting otherwise it will be jerky and may not run at all.

Defrag your HDD often

If you need to un-install use the Add/Remove programs in Control Panel, I uninstalled via DVD and could'nt repair, remove or reinstall and I got error messages.

I've also had instances after installing windows xp updates of Ashes Cricket needing to close and not being able to reinstall.

If you have the beta patches...use them.

If you are going to play the game and expect smooth running then less than recommended PC specs isn't going to happen, the game pre patch is a very poor runner, Laptops again you will need a high spec gamers machine.

Generally for all its nice touches and better than EA's gameplay and support its a poor runner and seems very fussy - I've actually re-installed EA Sports Cricket 2005, the last decentish cricket game.

Steve S.

I am usig the game for last few weeks, i downloaded no dvd/cd patch, I am using P4 dual core 3.4GHZ,2GB Ram, Nvidia 8800 GTX Ultra, dont know why,but whenever i click on Cricket 09 exe file, it takes around 2 mins to load the main menu ...

I am usig the game for last few weeks, i downloaded no dvd/cd patch, I am using P4 dual core 3.4GHZ,2GB Ram, Nvidia 8800 GTX Ultra, dont know why,but whenever i click on Cricket 09 exe file, it takes around 2 mins to load the main menu ...

Try using the non pirated version of the game & then apply beta Patch 1 & 2 ( note you wont be able to play online ). BTW your system specs are not an issue if you'd like to know that.

cant believe it, the ggame finally worked...
i did had the problem of another instance iof the program running...
then finally find out how to play it...

so frnds who cant play(gt the same prob as mine)...
sent me a private msg...
i reply u guyz asap
then u can enjoy the game...

hey pl help me out i tried working it same error,starts but game not running,but it runs in task manager....pl help me out:crying:crying:crying:crying

Hi,

Purchased this game on Steam, the game is fully downloaded but I cannot play the game. I start up the game and the titles screens appear, they stay there for about two minutes, I then get 'stuck' at the next screen which says 'press enter to play'.

Specs;
Core 2 Dou e8500
4GB RAM
Radeon 4870 1GB
Windows 7 Ultimate x86

Try using the non pirated version of the game & then apply beta Patch 1 & 2 ( note you wont be able to play online ). BTW your system specs are not an issue if you'd like to know that.

Thanks...

Some Tips and Findings with AC2009.

Played on Intel 2.66ghz Dual Core 3gb RAM 256mb nVidia GeForce 8600GT with game settings on max.

Windows XP SP2 no Windows Updates (in fact I switched them off)

Remember!!! pre patch this game runs very poor anyway.

The game does not necessarily crash/freeze just takes different times to load between screens after loading or quitting, be patient, in game it has frozen for me unfortunatly thats the time to hit CTRL ALT DEL.

If you have an nVidia card with a control panel, use the "Let Application decide" setting otherwise it will be jerky and may not run at all.

Defrag your HDD often

If you need to un-install use the Add/Remove programs in Control Panel, I uninstalled via DVD and could'nt repair, remove or reinstall and I got error messages.

I've also had instances after installing windows xp updates of Ashes Cricket needing to close and not being able to reinstall.

If you have the beta patches...use them.

If you are going to play the game and expect smooth running then less than recommended PC specs isn't going to happen, the game pre patch is a very poor runner, Laptops again you will need a high spec gamers machine.

Generally for all its nice touches and better than EA's gameplay and support its a poor runner and seems very fussy - I've actually re-installed EA Sports Cricket 2005, the last decentish cricket game.

Steve S.

Mmm this is intriguing! Why 2005 and not 2007???? What is better about 2005 as compared to 2007?

Specs;
processor :INtel Core 2 Dou 4300 @1.80ghz
RAm :4GB RAM
GP CARD:NVIDIA 2GB GeForce 9500 GT
Windows 7 Ultimate x86

Hi

As you said before i purchased the Nvidia Geforce 9500 DDR3 512Mb Graphics card but still i am facing the same problem the game is not working same its shows only in task manager plz help me out i purchased that card just for this game plz help me out

My other specs are following

Intel DG31PR

Intel Dual Core 2.7GHZ

1Gb DDR3

160 Gb Hard drive

Nividia GEforce 9500 DDr3 512Mb
window vista 32 bit

PLZ HELP ME

Hi

As you said before i purchased the Nvidia Geforce 9500 DDR3 512Mb Graphics card but still i am facing the same problem the game is not working same its shows only in task manager plz help me out i purchased that card just for this game plz help me out

My other specs are following

Intel DG31PR

Intel Dual Core 2.7GHZ

1Gb DDR3

160 Gb Hard drive

Nividia GEforce 9500 DDr3 512Mb
window vista 32 bit

PLZ HELP ME

Mmm your specs seem decent enough so it should play....don't know. Sorry. What kind of error message are you getting????

Users who are viewing this thread