Call of Duty: Black Ops

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I completed Modern Warfare 2 recently and I loved the game. And now this Black Ops a new game of Call of Duty series is coming soon this November. Can't wait for this game. Trailer below and the game looks great.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
COD's not the same anymore. It just doesn't have that feel to it - maybe I'm just growing up :p

darthlewis1

Club Captain
COD's not the same anymore. It just doesn't have that feel to it - maybe I'm just growing up :p[/QUOTE

I agree, to me it just feels a bit boring and pointless now, it just seems to me that they're going over the top with the games now, the storyline of MW2 just didn't seem like a war, more like an action movie.

P

pcfan123

COD is ████ compared to Bad Company,

Its arcadey, unrealistic and random. No tactics or team element to it.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
I might get it. Not sure, depends how Medal of Honor does, but most likely not. I just don't like CoD very much, it's pretty crap and boring.

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
BlackOps will be way worse than MW2, i dont know why 2 different companies makes games for the same franchise. Maybe in terms of a storyline it might be better.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
BlackOps will be way worse than MW2, i dont know why 2 different companies makes games for the same franchise. Maybe in terms of a storyline it might be better.

It's so they can get a game out each year in time for christmas and make more money.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Looking forward to this. Halo Reach is on it's way and I'm getting FIFA 11 the day it comes out, so I might have to wait until Christmas to get this but it'll be good. You guys seen the trailer for online?

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Looking forward to this. Halo Reach is on it's way and I'm getting FIFA 11 the day it comes out, so I might have to wait until Christmas to get this but it'll be good. You guys seen the trailer for online?

Who needs some mediocre Halo crap?

MW2 was very disappointing for me. I played it recently, and there were so many knife noobs, noob tubers, cheap quickscopers and more. This one looks so much better though, with a nice amount of changes to stop some of this. Plus, Medal of Honor looks a bit dodgy, so I may have to get this instead.

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Who needs some mediocre Halo crap?

MW2 was very disappointing for me. I played it recently, and there were so many knife noobs, noob tubers, cheap quickscopers and more. This one looks so much better though, with a nice amount of changes to stop some of this. Plus, Medal of Honor looks a bit dodgy, so I may have to get this instead.

Dislike Halo strongly. MW2 gets boring after a while and frustrating when in multiplayer people just call airstrikes on the smallest maps ever.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Dislike Halo strongly. MW2 gets boring after a while and frustrating when in multiplayer people just call airstrikes on the smallest maps ever.

I didn't like Halo 3 too much, but I know people who hated halo 3 but love Halo reach. Plus when I had Halo 3 I used to never play shooters, now I love them. So for $55 off an ebay store, I thought it's worth a go

Users who are viewing this thread