Call of Duty: Black Ops

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm lvl 44 and I've had the game for a while, not sure how many hours I've played though

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Level 44 isn't too bad. It took me about a day to prestige, maybe just over, and IIRC it was more than that to reach my first prestige. I'd say you're doing fine. A lot depends on your style of play though. If you prefer going rambo, you will level up much faster, if you prefer camping or you suck, you will level up slower.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Geez, I only took around 15 hours to prestige. Didn't know I was any good :p.

Chewie

BCCI President
It depends on what game type you play too - S&D is great for getting prestige because you get way more xp playing it. I play quite a few wager matches so that probably adds to my time

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Yes! It's out! These are the 5 new plays I was talking about. They will come out in 3 days

First Strike: Pack 1 — Call of Duty: Black Ops

----------

Geez, I only took around 15 hours to prestige. Didn't know I was any good :p.

15 hrs?? shyaa right! If you aren't lying then that's great!

Level 44 isn't too bad. It took me about a day to prestige, maybe just over, and IIRC it was more than that to reach my first prestige. I'd say you're doing fine. A lot depends on your style of play though. If you prefer going rambo, you will level up much faster, if you prefer camping or you suck, you will level up slower.

Hate camping. I don't camp anymore. I used to when I was new, and unfamiliar with the maps. I was to chicken to move around.:p Still a noob, but a much better noob. I miss a lot of easy kills and get all the hard ones, which just pisses me off. Like last night, I flashbanged a guy, he was about to be my bitch. But then I had to reload. I totally forgot about my 2ndary, or frag, went behind the wall, loaded, came out, got shot, then shot him on 2nd chance, and died. I shouldn't have died there.

I camp on defense on capture the flag.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
YES! On Prestige!

Btw unlocked Warlord PRO, 2nd Chance PRO!

Chewie

BCCI President
lol you play too much :p

I'm guessing you're on a console?

I'm level 47 after 13 hours or so, but I play a lot of wager matches. Anyone else play gungame? :D

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Ya Ps3.

47 in 13 hrs. Again, great. I was like around 25 then :(. All my friends are like Prestige 15+. I should've played MW2 more often.

I don't play too much. Around 220 games, 1 day 3/4 hrs. But I didn't think I was gonna get there this "soon" but today I was with bunch of noobs, I had 4 gunships (with hardline). Was ending up with 40-5, 37-3. Until today, my highest kills was 27! I was shocked. Those guys were lvl 45-50. Last 4-5 lvls were the quickest!

----------

btw are the new maps out yet?

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
I managed to buff out the terrible amount of scratches on my CD and it works fine. I got the DLC but it's still downloading for me, at 90% or so.

What's with all the PS3 people, for real! COD is meant to be played on the 360!

Chewie

BCCI President
Nah PC is much better :p I could argue this for ages. The only benefit from consoles is that its standardised hardware

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
Everyone has a preference, usually it's what you start with, you stick or your PC can't handly CoD or any new games for that matter... like me

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
I managed to buff out the terrible amount of scratches on my CD and it works fine. I got the DLC but it's still downloading for me, at 90% or so.

What's with all the PS3 people, for real! COD is meant to be played on the 360!

You have given a prime reason why the PS3 and PC are better. I mean, you can't even touch a 360 console while a disc is inside and spinning??? That's a joke.

Anyway COD won't be needed for PS3 players when Killzone 3 comes out. COD is meant to be played on the 360 because Microsoft pays for DLC to come out sooner, plus the online works slightly better than PC or PS3, with slightly fewer disconnections.

On PC though, you will find the PS3 and PC communities are much larger than the 360 community:yes.

----------

Ya Ps3.

47 in 13 hrs. Again, great. I was like around 25 then :(. All my friends are like Prestige 15+. I should've played MW2 more often.

I don't play too much. Around 220 games, 1 day 3/4 hrs. But I didn't think I was gonna get there this "soon" but today I was with bunch of noobs, I had 4 gunships (with hardline). Was ending up with 40-5, 37-3. Until today, my highest kills was 27! I was shocked. Those guys were lvl 45-50. Last 4-5 lvls were the quickest!

----------

btw are the new maps out yet?

1st prestige is hardly very much. In any mode other than TDM you will struggle to find more than a couple of people who haven't prestiged in a game.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
You have given a prime reason why the PS3 and PC are better. I mean, you can't even touch a 360 console while a disc is inside and spinning??? That's a joke.
LOL I was about to say. Even though some games are meant to for 360, it works great on PS3, sometimes it works even better than 360, it's just so powerful. And that's coming for an ex Xbox owner.

And I'd never pay 60 extra bucks for internet when I already have internet at home. That's just pointless. And PS MOVE is so much better than 360 w/e they came up with.

KZ3! 20 more days!

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Great marketing ploy by epic and EA. They made a Call of Duty Parody game :P

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread