Call of Duty: Black Ops

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
LOL I was about to say. Even though some games are meant to for 360, it works great on PS3, sometimes it works even better than 360, it's just so powerful. And that's coming for an ex Xbox owner.

And I'd never pay 60 extra bucks for internet when I already have internet at home. That's just pointless. And PS MOVE is so much better than 360 w/e they came up with.

KZ3! 20 more days!

Yeah, totally agree. I believe other than the earlier DLC and slightly better online connectivity, COD is superior on the PS3.

Another Xbox to PS3 player??? I haven't met a single guy that has done from PS3 to Xbox, but know 20+ that have gone from Xbox to PS3.

Not to mention most people on PC have a PS3 if they have a console.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
360 looked good next PS2, they were having a great time fighting against it. But as soon as mother flipping Paly Sexy Station Tres came out, BANG!

lmao @ that video. "500 Page Notebook" :lol :lol

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
I am not comparing the 360 vs the PS3. Frankly I could care less about that debate as I got the Xbox cheap, all my friends have 360s, and i'm not really into gaming that much anyways. I am just saying that traditionally, from what I have heard, Call of Duty is just much more popular on the 360.

I guess i'm just a bit peeved that I can't pwn a bunch of you planetcricket n00bz on Live :p.

Although I will add that I just don't understand this region lock bullcrap with the 360. I can't play any of the cricket games!! :(

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Should I activate Prestige? I don't wanna lose Warlord Pro, Flak Jack. Pro, my Ak47, and Commando.

fearsome tweak the "respect". But I do want that gold camo.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Should I activate Prestige? I don't wanna lose Warlord Pro, Flak Jack. Pro, my Ak47, and Commando.

cricket the "respect". But I do want that gold camo.

Prestiging is an important part of Black Ops. Do it if you wish, but that gold came is really far away, you're looking at 12-15 days of play to acquire it.

Prestiging will give you more classes though.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Prestiging is an important part of Black Ops. Do it if you wish, but that gold came is really far away, you're looking at 12-15 days of play to acquire it.

Prestiging will give you more classes though.

12-15!?! Really?? I barely have 2 days. I thought it was the classified camo, and it says prestige lvl 1 or 2. Do you have gold? One more reason why not to do prestige.

Class is the only thing I will gain then. I will lose all my money too right? Weapons, pro perks, attachments. Although if I don't do it now, and wait longer, I will lose more things (as by then I'd probably have all the pro perks)

I had it for over a week now, but couldn't decide.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I've only just realised lvl 50 is the maximum you can get. I've been wondering why I haven't been getting any xp for a while...

Should I prestige or not? Not sure if I can be bothered really...

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
lol. I guess we better. I mean it is basically the next lvl.

What makes me mad that you can't do it on Combat training. So I could've tried it out.

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
How bout you just try to get all the pro perks, get every gun and attachments, every camo, face paint and if you get eveything and anything I missed, make a really cool playercard
They're's enough to do, which is why I just kept it at 1st prestige

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
That's what I'm doing. I can't be arsed presteging, don't see the point of gruelling through it. I play it for the fun.

Only benefit is the extra class. I could see a use for it, but atm I'm only using 2-3 classes really.

I'm going for pro-perks at the moment.

Chewie

BCCI President
I might as well prestige, doesn't take too long. And my most used gun is the default assault rifle.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
12-15!?! Really?? I barely have 2 days. I thought it was the classified camo, and it says prestige lvl 1 or 2. Do you have gold? One more reason why not to do prestige.

Class is the only thing I will gain then. I will lose all my money too right? Weapons, pro perks, attachments. Although if I don't do it now, and wait longer, I will lose more things (as by then I'd probably have all the pro perks)

I had it for over a week now, but couldn't decide.

Coloured clan tags are unlocked at 13th prestige, some face paints are unlocked at about 11th prestige, and the gold camo is something like 11th prestige too. All custom classes are unlocked at 9th prestige.

I was level 40 7th prestige when I got reset, and I had 4 extra custom classes, I gained nothing else other than a feeling of being the best out of my mates and some prestige emblems and playercards.

The game is a lot funner if you prestige a lot, I found. I found MW2 boring, and I guess part of that was because I used just SCAR all the time, same with Black Ops, I would hate to use the same gun all the time, so it's much more fun being forced to use different guns.

----------

I might as well prestige, doesn't take too long. And my most used gun is the default assault rifle.

Wtf, why would you use that crap? Atleast try the G11 (the classified assault rifle, a much better version of the M16).

----------

How bout you just try to get all the pro perks, get every gun and attachments, every camo, face paint and if you get eveything and anything I missed, make a really cool playercard
They're's enough to do, which is why I just kept it at 1st prestige

Playercards carry through prestiges. If I had any CP left over before I prestiged, I used it on my playercard. By 7th prestige I had all layers, emblem images and playercard titles unlocked.

Most of that isn't too difficult to do. Camos and face paints are bloody easy to get, same with all guns and attatchments, the only difficulty will lie in getting the pro perks. Once you've done that, the game loses it's challenge.

I think you should prestige atleast once, no harm in it.

Chewie

BCCI President
Because I play on hardcore servers, using the burst fire is a good thing most of the time. On small maps I use the famas, and on nuke town I use shotguns or smgs.

Prestiged last night and am already at lvl 20 lol. Doesn't really take long.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
^ lol, and how many games did you play? Unlock lvls for guns stays the same right? If I remember correctly lvl 38 was AK47? And Commando was 40? I could careless about the rest.

@thedon, G11 sucks. I thought it was kool at first. But firing rate is horrible!

Users who are viewing this thread