Canada

trinidevil69

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
they also have been granted ODI status for 4 years.. untill 2009... this will come in effect as of jan 1 2006

i beleve they are going to use the two tier system in which these 5 weeker nations as well as bangladesh zimbabwe and kenya will play agianst each other

and the top tier of eng aus ind paki wi nz sri sa will play agianst each other

this will eliminate crushing defeats of top teams playing the weaker sides

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
trinidevil69 said:
they also have been granted ODI status for 4 years.. untill 2009... this will come in effect as of jan 1 2006

i beleve they are going to use the two tier system in which these 5 weeker nations as well as bangladesh zimbabwe and kenya will play agianst each other

and the top tier of eng aus ind paki wi nz sri sa will play agianst each other

this will eliminate crushing defeats of top teams playing the weaker sides
I think there will be occasional games against the top sides. Teams touring England can easily play a one off game against Ireland or Scotland, as they often do now. Teams touring the West Indies could hop over to Toronto for a 3 match series before they head home.

trinidevil69

Club Cricketer
yeah... that makes sense... and it should be good for the lowwer standard teams aswell... they need the exposer agianst the better teams if they want to improve...

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Sureshot said:
So you live there then? As the location sounds fake.

Bet the pitches never get green :D
I live there. Name's completely real. And the only wickets I have played on were tile and hard cement(with a sand outfield:D). The cement one spun big...Warne could pitch it on the edge of the pitch down the leg-side and be called for a wide down the offside in a test match:p. The tile ones in my and my friends buildings are good overall...unless you hit a crack...then watch your head. I have also played on tar. Bowling figures of 3/0/48/1 say it all... :(

trinidevil69

Club Cricketer
:onpc
andrew_nixon said:
There are turf wickets at the Toronto CSCC, at least one at Sunnybrook Park, and a few more around Toronto.

ross lord has turf wickets on both grounds...

king city has turf on 4 out of thier 5 grounds

malton has a turf wicket.. but rarely use it

ajax also have a turf wicket

http://www.cricketstar.net/tdca/index.jsp?form=groundrpt&r=groundrpt

wait dont yu play for ramblers?

thier new ground ( iceland) is spose to have turf too????

Users who are viewing this thread