Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

unplayablejaffa

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
ok yucfoo.
sorry lonewolf, played you before and lets say it wasnt a pleasant experience, with your lag, and repeatedly bowling the same balls..lets just say i got bored.
and to the other guy, sorry but places are full, cannot have 9 temas so have to keep the first 8.

fixtures will be up by wed/thu, come on here for updates

P

pcfan123

yea lonewolf is in India, I played him last night and the lag was horrible, he didnt quit though , even though I bowled him out for 16. so kudos for that

Params7

International Cricketer
I'm in. I'd prefer a 20 over tourny with custom fields but it doesn't really matter that much, I just wanna play!!

lonewolf5646

Club Captain
ok yucfoo.
sorry lonewolf, played you before and lets say it wasnt a pleasant experience, with your lag, and repeatedly bowling the same balls..lets just say i got bored.

well bro for lag it is out of our control
about bowling same balls bro it is just the strategy like some people bowl with same fields nothing to get bored off when u can hit me for 4s and 6s there will be nothing boring in that (and i will have to change my line and length also) lol

no worries for the tourney though i am already in a tourney amongst indian players and guess what i am in the finals

and leftarmfast i guess we have played 3-4 times now u can bet on me for not quitting bro by now yeah lag is bad but still u won all the games i am gettin better day by day lol

Last edited:
P

pcfan123

Yea dude, I never said you were a quitter, also I never felt bored against your bowling either, just really wish you had a better connection so we could play more often. How I wish I could share my bandwidth!

lonewolf5646

Club Captain
actually bro connection is not bad at all
i play most of the games like cod,fight night4 and many more without any lag
its just ashes that sucks while playin with people abroad
with indians it is zeroooooooo lag bro

P

pcfan123

yea the network coding for AC09 is shoddy, dont even want to begin a rant here, it could write volumes!

AL_Amin

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
hey is this tourney happening or not? where are you unplayablejaffa? just release the fixture dude, what are you delaying for?

unplayablejaffa

School Cricketer
sorry guys

fixtures announced..format has changed to 10 teams, with top 4 going through to semi

check first post

Last edited:

unplayablejaffa

School Cricketer
Cracking game I had with legendboy...he won

went the full distance...needed 9 off 2 balls and hit a 6, but last ball was a dot ball

well played man

P

pcfan123

Sounds brilliant, I only wish they had a feature where others could watch, or get a ball by ball commentary, or is that asking for too much ?

Users who are viewing this thread