Can't play online. Session timed out

PashaBoi

School Cricketer
I've got DBC 17 on steam and i tried to play online match. But I keep getting the same error I was getting when I was trying to play DBC 14 online. It says "Session timed out". Here's the link to my DBC 14 problem that is still not solved. [PC] Can't connect to online play.

What I've done so far:

* Verify integrity of game files
* Download the game again
* Try a different connection
* Made sure that I am connecting to the game servers on https://status.bigant.com/

No luck. Still can't play online. Maybe I need to forward some ports? I hope I'm able to play online this time. It's really frustrating to not be able to play online in both 14 and 17.

Last edited:

PashaBoi

School Cricketer
@MattW
@BigAntStudios

I'm sure you guys are busy with the new release but, please take a look at this. I've got the same problem with 14 and 17 now. Maybe I need to forward some ports? Do let me know please.

FollowOn

Club Captain
I too haven't been able to play the game online as there literally no one playing when I try quick match.

PashaBoi

School Cricketer
I too haven't been able to play the game online as there literally no one playing when I try quick match.
I'm sure that's not the problem for me. I've tried inviting my friends too. Just can't get past the team selection screen.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Can you post things like your system specs, and DxDiag?

Given we've not had widespread reports of this - I would speculate the cause would be something to do with your OS or networking drivers. Things like doing a system file check - by running "sfc /scannow" on an admin command prompt, or running a system repair/PC refresh would assist in that case.

PashaBoi

School Cricketer
Can you post things like your system specs, and DxDiag?

Given we've not had widespread reports of this - I would speculate the cause would be something to do with your OS or networking drivers. Things like doing a system file check - by running "sfc /scannow" on an admin command prompt, or running a system repair/PC refresh would assist in that case.

Thanks for the response. My spec are:

Core i5 3550 @3.3 Ghz
8 GB RAM
Gtx 1060
Windows 10 version 1607 (Build no 14393.693)

More system specs are attached with the DxDiag text file.

Running "sfc /scannow" says "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations."

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    63.7 KB · Views: 207

Users who are viewing this thread