Don Bradman 17 Online Leaderboards

Redpollard

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
First of all let me thank @BigAntStudios for the game. To be honest its a great game and a definitely up and upwards from Don Bradman 14.

Many of the top players from online leaderboards are in this forum. It would be great if they could make themselves recognised in this thread because they are the ones who are actually playing the game to its maximum potential online. Their feedback should be most welcomed as they understand the gameplay because have put in a lot of their own time exploring the franchise.

It would be great if DBC 17 brings a feature that a win is awarded straightaway if an opposite player disconnects the game online as we see in Fifa etc.

Many a times we play online and after putting our precious time of gaming we dont get a win because someone just runs away from the game.

It would also be great for the developers to get in close network to the top online leaderboard players because their feedback can be really valuable improve the gameplay experience.

We online players are loyalists of the franchise for years now and we will continue to be.

Can't thank the developers much enough for creating this game and I'm pretty confident with a few patches this is going to be the best cricket game on PS4 very soon.

Thanks again and enjoy the game everyone.

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
How is the game online? I keep meaning to ask because I had a bad time against most players who thought it was fun to bowl slow half trackers with spinners and medium pacers.

Redpollard

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Scotland
Its great once you master the art of bowling.[DOUBLEPOST=1482466464][/DOUBLEPOST]
How is the game online? I keep meaning to ask because I had a bad time against most players who thought it was fun to bowl slow half trackers with spinners and medium pacers.

Its great once you master the art of bowling.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

It's online gaming. What else do you expect? It's gonna be cheesefest just as it is with any online game.[DOUBLEPOST=1482466721][/DOUBLEPOST]
Its great once you master the art of bowling.[DOUBLEPOST=1482466464][/DOUBLEPOST]

Are spinners the go to bowlers this time round or is it pacers?

Redpollard

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Scotland
It's online gaming. What else do you expect? It's gonna be cheesefest just as it is with any online game.[DOUBLEPOST=1482466721][/DOUBLEPOST]

Are spinners the go to bowlers this time round or is it pacers?

You can use either. I use almost all the different types of bowlers to maximise damage on the opposite batsmen.

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Hi Mate , My online PSN ID is Springbokgamer.

I`m Currently , and have been for most of my Online Career since DBC14 started ranked No. 2 in the T20 section , as that is where I exclusively played most of my matches (around 350 x Pro20`s or close last time i checked)

I have been hosting a South African Based Pro20 Tournament for the last 2 years on PlanetCricket , we went to 5 Seasons with a Premier and Promotion Division sporting approx. 8 teams each .

Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Online Play and Leagues - PlanetCricket Forums

I went this way as the lag with international players was just not conducive to good cricket . I will have to see if 17 runs better in that regard.

I will be doing the same thing again with DBC17 , once its more stable and the major issues are patched out .

I`ve only played DBC17 since Tuesday night , and have had 1 x Online Pro20 game that I lost after thinking 155 is enough in a Pro20 .

The game feels alot different and will need alot getting used to and about 2 - 3 more patches before one could have a realistic game online in my opinion .

Last edited:

Redpollard

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Scotland
Hi Mate , My online PSN ID is Springbokgamer.

I`m Currently , and have been for most of my Online Career since DBC14 started ranked No. 2 in the T20 section , as that is where I exclusively played most of my matches (around 350 x Pro20`s or close last time i checked)

I have been hosting a South African Based Pro20 Tournaments for the last 2 years on PlanetCricket , we went to 5 Seasons with a Premier and Promotion Division sporting approx. 8 teams each .

Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Online Play and Leagues - PlanetCricket Forums

I went this way as the lag with international players was just not conducive to good cricket . I will have to see if 17 runs better in that regard.

I will be doing the same thing again with DBC17 , once its more stable and the major issues are patched out .

I`ve only played DBC17 since Tuesday night , and have had 1 x Online Pro20 game that I lost after thinking 155 is enough in a Pro20 .

The game feels alot different and will need alot getting used to and about 2 - 3 more patches before one could have a realistic game online in my opinion .

I have been hosting South African Based Pro20 Tournaments for the last 2 year , we went to 5 Seasons with a Premier and Promotion Division sporting approx. 8 teams each .

Good to see you back.
Online gameplay has improved a lot.
Would be nice to see you hosting leagues again.

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Have anyone managed to select a specific pitch for an online game , as I cannot find the option anywhere ??

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
No , the Actual Pitch.

Like in , "Dry , Hard , Pristine , No Cracks" etc

I can select everything else , but cannot find where this needs to be chosen for online games . A normal Custom Game I can find them just underneath the stadium line , but with Online I cannot see them.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Have anyone managed to select a specific pitch for an online game , as I cannot find the option anywhere ??

Quick question... when you create an online match is there a default difficulty for online ranked matches? If yes, what's the default online difficulty level?

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Patch 2 added the ability to choose difficulty, before is was set on amateur ;)

But isn't there a standard difficulty for online ranked matches just like it's in FIFA or Madden? Also, is the difficulty level which your opponent used for creating a match visible to you so you know the difficulty level the match will be played on?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
There is a "Skills Normalised" Yes/No

and you can see the games difficulty if you go into the custom match screen and there are games listed, however, when I was invited to a game I had no idea of the difficulty.

christy_lenin1

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No , the Actual Pitch.

Like in , "Dry , Hard , Pristine , No Cracks" etc

I can select everything else , but cannot find where this needs to be chosen for online games . A normal Custom Game I can find them just underneath the stadium line , but with Online I cannot see them.

Yes this is missing in dbc17

Users who are viewing this thread