Can't Unlock Anything Anymore

K

King_Lara

Greetings from ire I, newbie King_Lara!

I have recently been introduced to BLIC2007. So I and I am playing it. But still now when do I unlock more photos and equipment? I am especially hoping to not use the Kittex default bats anymore.

I played two games on the night before last. And unlocked some photos. (wow...)

Now, I played more games, and nuttin. No photos, no bats, no sunglasses.. When do these things unlock? How do you unlock bats and photos (for what they are worth)? How many games do I have to play???

Peace from I. Keep da riddim. I gone.

goweriscrap

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Fastest way to unlock stuff like Photos, Bats, Sunglasses in Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 is to phone the Codemasters cheats support line and obtain the codes to unlock the relevant stuff.

Today I have managed to find a way with the use of a game trainer software program to create a custom player who has a higher amount of available skill values than that normally allowed when editing the skill values for a custom player internally within the game itself. I have created great all-rounders like a Gary Sobers or an Imran Khan who has very high skill values for all three batting, bowling and fielding cricketing skill disciplines. I have also created a rubbish player similar to a typical amateur club cricketer who has little-to-no skill values for each of these three cricketing skill disciplines.

Users who are viewing this thread