Career Mode Talk

Any advice from anyone on how to pick up wickets as a pacer, especially in Test matches in career mode?

Yeah, I've never gone back down to club after making my fc debut. Don't think I'd want to anyway haha

I still see how my club is doing though, sometimes I'd love to go back down there having increased my skills to be a "leading star" in the first class game and win matches single handed.

Nice. Do you still play first class matches when there are no international series on the calendar?
Yes, got invites from FC competitions in Aus/Eng and part of the counties. I'm not sure how the game prioritizes but essentially, you don't feature in FC games if you're taking part in international games.

Game crashing in career mode. Anyone having same issue? I tried severel times and after loading into career mode and tey to go into match it is crashing.

My first century in 3rd season now just called up to Lancashire first class

Attachments

• 20190626_152108.jpg
    20190626_152108.jpg
    932.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG-20190626-WA0007.jpeg
    IMG-20190626-WA0007.jpeg
    751.5 KB · Views: 23
It's the best one yet that big ant has done loving every minute of it hit my first ton in my debut for Lancashire and 48,52,80 and a 27 so doing ok, was struggling to bowl and take wickets never took any in first 3 games for Lancashire but last night took 4/26 against Hampshire the pitch was awful ball was turning so much loving the game.

In today’s episode of Bug of the Day, when I try to play with any of the custom stadiums I have downloaded l, upon entering the game all the stands are gone. No crowd. Nothing. Just a lifeless ground with a city backdrop.

This game SMH

Coming to the end of season four. Just hit 168 to no avail as team lost to Yorkshire.

Attachments

• 20190701_192813.jpg
    20190701_192813.jpg
    740.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 20190701_192723.jpg
    20190701_192723.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 18
I hope they fix the poor AI simulation scores. International Cricket Captain have had realistic simulation scores since it was first made in the 90's. I'm guessing Big Ant are struggling with it because its tied to player abilities and skills which probably don't work properly, like their previous games when you could easily have a Russian team of numpties beating Australia in test matches.

Last edited:
I hope they fix the poor AI simulation scores. International Cricket Captain have had realistic simulation scores since it was first made in the 90's. I'm guessing Big Ant are struggling with it because its tied to player abilities and skills which probably don't work properly, like their previous games when you could easily have a Russian team of numpties beating Australia in test matches.
Yes, this is really making the game unplayable. It's quite frustrating with their games. With Ashes, it was AI chasing. Now it's collapses. Not sure how this game, as it stands right now, is supposed to be the next step forward like DBC 14 was. It's also blatantly missing features they said would be included while advertising the game, especially in career mode. Unless I'm not remembering correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread