Champions League Twenty20 2011

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah a win against Warriors, and we're through.

Not really getting the point in playing Suppiah, especially if he's not there to bowl a single delivery. Jones and Snell are much better strikers of the ball than Suppiah. Somerset lost this game the moment Buttler dropped Gayle, though it was a really tough chance. Kieswetter went cheaply having looked real good. Hildreth lacks the nature of scoring quickly, while Buttler really should have come in to bat after Compton. Kartik meanwhile is just dreadful though, really wish Gregory gets the nod ahead of him for the decider.

P.S: Wonder what these IPL sides really are without their overseas stars?

MUFC1987

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Suppiah can strike it, so I think he's as good as Snell or Jones down the order, plus his fielding brings something to the table. I just think it was a bit of inexperience from Thomas as Captain really, not bowling him. I think he's a bit apprehensive after Pathan smashed him for a few and then today with the other left armers going, but it's a new day, so worth a try for me. Otherwise though, we just got Gayle'd, it happens, on another day he smashes one straight up in the air and we restrict them to 160 and probably win it. Just a bad day at the office, forget about it and move on.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner

1iram1

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I want to see Ntini play for the Warriors against Somerset in place of Lopsy or Boje.

aayush93

Club Cricketer
T & T wins, innings of copper reminds of klusener who used to hit balls so hard.
Mumbai qualified and the game b/w CSK AND NSW is surely going to cracker.

Last edited:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
I expected this to happen.... T&T wins with two balls to spare, and Chennai is given a lifeline to try and get a win to get into the semis. Will we see a Dhoni special today? He did it once in Dharmashala in the IPL to push Chennai into the semis.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
NSW only need not lose to go through at the expense of T&T. Chennai need to win by about 30 or 4 overs. I think.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
CSK need to win by 16.3 overs or less from what I saw in cricinfo. The absence of Morkel makes things further complicated for the yellows.

aayush93

Club Cricketer
CSK need to win by 16.3 overs or less from what I saw in cricinfo. The absence of Morkel makes things further complicated for the yellows.

it depends upon how much NSW scores.. if NSW scores 120 then CSK need to chase it in 16.3 overs.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Bhogle, please shut up! You're an idiot.

What a fantastic shot that was by Warner! Bettered KP, I feel.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
F------ AWFUL STUFF THIS FROM CHENNAI!!!! Idiots, absolutely idiotic..... This is so frustrating. Its almost 200 to chase in 16 overs. NSW might win this in 16 overs

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
David Warner 135* (69), his last six actually going out the ground. I'm lost for words. Amazing innings. Go the Blues!

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Well this certainly is a good start/response from CSK's openers. I'm just not ruling them out yet.

Users who are viewing this thread