Clarke given Test boot

no_remorse28

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
bit like steve waugh in his early days unstopable at state level, 27 innings before first test century ithink som maybe clarke will blossom at about 25-26 years old like steve did

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Lucky said:
I though Clarke wasn't in Form, but look who has been scoring centuries and double centuries in the last couple of weeks, and why is he able to only perform at state level and struggle in International matches, I am thinking about this again and it could not only be that he is not in "Form",(if he isn't in form, how the hell can he score centuries ??) but that he is unable to perform at that level (International), what do you think?

Are you saying our domestic comp sucks?
Clarke currently has some problem performing in the Test arena. But he will get past this and we will be seeing more of these 200s.

Lucky

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
aussie1st said:
Are you saying our domestic comp sucks?

NO, If that was the case, you would be expecting Australia to perform worse in the up coming years. That is NEVER ;) :D going to happen, I was jjst saying that he is "out of form " but is still able to produce big scores only in state level and not at international level.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Lucky said:
NO, If that was the case, you would be expecting Australia to perform worse in the up coming years. That is NEVER ;) :D going to happen, I was jjst saying that he is "out of form " but is still able to produce big scores only in state level and not at international level.

Hes not out of form :) Hes just stuck in between State and International level. His form in State will be right up there with the form batsmen. International he is stumbling but hes a champ and he will get over this hurdle.

Users who are viewing this thread