Comedy Capers.

I'm not a radical feminist but... Shall we see some pictures of some guys in their pants? Not being mean but I just find the Carry on films very sexist, maybe my generation?
Yes they are sexist.
He has no pants on Caz.
images-3-jpeg.211235
[DOUBLEPOST=1531922172][/DOUBLEPOST]
Carry On Again Doctor?
Hi Saffy. Hows your day?

You are good at this game too.

Unusual for someone so young to like Carry Ons.[DOUBLEPOST=1531923240][/DOUBLEPOST]This may be a little tricky. It is a scene taken between shooting.
AAsF3i4.img
I have no idea as it could be the cast fooling around. I have to go soon Craig, busy afternoon here.[DOUBLEPOST=1531923735][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you like sketch comedy too. Australia made two very funny sketch shows in the late 90s.. Fast Forward and Full Frontal. Want me to bring up a link for you?
Ok! I'll take a look later.

That man is leaning on an ambulance. There is a scene in this film when these two men comment on something Babs is holding.

Last edited:
A juicy pear? Has to be Carry On Doctor then?[DOUBLEPOST=1531992250][/DOUBLEPOST]
Love sketch comedy Craig!
Been thinking Craig that you say you're almost 'obsessed' with cricket? Well i would like to learn about it, my guys at work have formed a team and i'd like to learn a bit, so can you teach me?? I'm a quick learner so i'll pick it up fairly quickly.

Been thinking Craig that you say you're almost 'obsessed' with cricket? Well i would like to learn about it, my guys at work have formed a team and i'd like to learn a bit, so can you teach me?? I'm a quick learner so i'll pick it up fairly quickly.
Just play.... It's great I play locally and it's good x

Users who are viewing this thread